CoD: Black Ops Cold War achievements leaked

3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I don’t know enough about these as I have only really played CoD Modern Warfare and really enjoyed the campaign so I am looking forward to this one on the PS5.

Is Die Maschine an online mode?

Die Maschine is the map included with the Zombies mode for this iteration of COD. It can be done solo, through local co-op, or online.

• Like 3

Campaign trophies look basic.

Multiplayer trophies look basic, with maybe the squad wipe trophy being an issue if you have to actually kill a squad yourself, but I'm not sure what the requirements are exactly, but my gut says just eliminate a squad as a team.

Looks like the normal zombie related trophies, but no major grind like BO4.

Looks like you have to beat the dead ops arcade this time

Overall, seems like the normal COD list.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mori said:

Campaign the usual.

MP Squad Wipe might be 2v2 mode?

Zombie Easter Egg and Misc trophies

Dead Ops minigame might be a Bit more this time, might even need to complete it. 

Its a Top-Down twin Stick shooter, pretty fun.

Fireteam : 10 teams of 4 players. 

Very good list ,and keep in mind that we will have new trophies every 3-4 months with the new zombie maps.

3 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

Fireteam : 10 teams of 4 players. 

Very good list ,and keep in mind that we will have new trophies every 3-4 months with the new zombie maps.

most likely but you can't be sure. Modern Warfare got new dlc special ops missions as well and didn't get any new trophies (as reference: mw3's dlc spec ops missions had new trophies). At least you don't have to pay 50 bucks for 4 zombie maps anymore.

Edited by westersburg

51 minutes ago, westersburg said:

most likely but you can't be sure. Modern Warfare got new dlc special ops missions as well and didn't get any new trophies (as reference: mw3's dlc spec ops missions had new trophies). At least you don't have to pay 50 bucks for 4 zombie maps anymore.

Yes , that's right. But every map has a easter egg , so i would be suprise if they don't give a trophy for it. 

35 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Yes , that's right. But every map has a easter egg , so i would be suprise if they don't give a trophy for it. 

Maybe it has something to do with the prize. MW2019's DLCS and BOCW's DLCs are free. There hasn't been a single cod without dlc trophies since bo1, until mw2019 came out.

No dumb grindy challenge trophies like BO2 and BO3. No Blackout luck based trophies like BO4.

Comparable to BO1 in terms of difficulty. This will be an easier time to plat a Treyarch game which is very rare.

I'm fully expecting zombies dlc trophies as that is Treyarch's thing but that won't be a problem with free dlc now. 

All in all I'm quite happy with this list and may make this my 100th plat after my first one was World at War. ?

• Like 3

Yeah i think we can thank raven software for a quiet doable singleplayer trophywise here. They are the lead team for the singleplayer, 3arc is responsible for mp and zombies. They look pretty much similar to the bo4 trophies in terms of difficulty. But not as grindy as bo4 in the zombie mode. In mp this might be the most time consuming trophy list we have ever seen in a trophy list of call of duty. Except of the ps3 version of bo3 but that doesn't really count tbh.

4 minutes ago, talespagni said:

You are probably right. But I'll tell you what, I like this list. I thought a more challenging COD trophy list was a long time coming now, as the MW reboot had a disgustingly easy list, by far the easiest of the series.

Let the challenge comes, let the fun begin, and of course... let the (far) cry start, too.

Yeah but i wish they'd done that on last gen, when cod was actually fun in the multiplayer. These mp trophies aren't hard in any way, but since i've played the alpha and beta, which weren't fun at all, i actually don't want to play this multiplayer at all haha. Hope zombies gets better since ww2 and bo4 were a letdown and made me lose all my interest in this mode.

Not a fan of Zombies and even less fan of Zombies trophies, but I'm glad multiplayer got some trophies this time since I plan to spend there some (a lot of) time

Howewer the trophy list and today's launch trailer made me really hyped for the campaign mode, hope it will be as good as the very first Black Ops.