Coca-cola or Mountain Dew?

Fawazc98

On 8/28/2023 at 9:37 PM, VegaMan-X4 said:

Corn syrup is unhealthy. Just so you know.

That isn't an ingredient in Coke, at least not in the UK version of it, different manufacturing standards and all that to the American version,  its just sugar here in the UK.  

Very weird choice, these drinks are SO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT it doesn't even make sense... Maybe if this was a typical "Coke vs. Pepsi" type question it wouldn't be as WTF 😅

That being said, Coke 100%, specifically nice and Chilled in a CAN... Totally different taste compared to a Bottle (and I've also noticed lately that Bottles don't get all that Cold in my fridge, Cans do though. My fridge is also fine and not broken/faulty in any way, it's just that I've only recently noticed? 🤔)

22 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Very weird choice, these drinks are SO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT it doesn't even make sense... Maybe if this was a typical "Coke vs. Pepsi" type question it wouldn't be as WTF 😅

That being said, Coke 100%, specifically nice and Chilled in a CAN... Totally different taste compared to a Bottle (and I've also noticed lately that Bottles don't get all that Cold in my fridge, Cans do though. My fridge is also fine and not broken/faulty in any way, it's just that I've only recently noticed? 🤔)

Cans are great and cheaper, but I love the taste of Coke out of a glass bottle, and with a straw in it but I nice cold Coke is always nice [ possibly with a bit of Whiskey in it ].

Coke for sure, far more versatile for mixed drinks. Although, if you're reading this and haven't tried it yet. Grab some Mountain Dew and mix it with Crown Royal Apple. Feel free to report back. LMAO

On 1/17/2024 at 3:03 PM, RadiantFlamberge said:

Neither of them. Both are too sweet for me, and Mtn Dew tastes even worse. Unsweetened iced or hot tea is my choice.

Same. Although when I was a kid I was an avid soda drinker and Coke was always my go to beverage.

19 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

Feel like It’s a wierd comparison. Shouldn’t it be pepsi vs coke, Mountain Dew vs sprite or something?

Tune in next week for what do you like better, steak or cinnamon buns?

PS I guess I’d say Mountain Dew 

Mountain Dew and Sprite are VERY different themselves.    Mello Yello if that is still around would be the similar drink to Mountain Dew.

Pepsi > Coca Cola for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Mountain Dew and Sprite are VERY different themselves.    Mello Yello if that is still around would be the similar drink to Mountain Dew.

Pepsi > Coca Cola for me.

Yeah I know they are I just couldn’t think of anything more similar to Mountain Dew, forgot mello yellow was a thing. 

I also like Pepsi better 

On 1/16/2024 at 3:08 PM, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

(and I've also noticed lately that Bottles don't get all that Cold in my fridge, Cans do though. My fridge is also fine and not broken/faulty in any way, it's just that I've only recently noticed? 🤔)

thermal conduction, cans havent change much but recent recycling of plastic had really made the plastic worse, but we gotta save the earth so yeah.