What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

• 2 weeks later...

Probably Mortal Kombat vs DC. To be fair it's not a terrible game, but I remember being hugely disappointed with it, more so than any other game I can think of. My brother had it on the Xbox 360 before I bought a PS3, saving me a purchase. Alien Resurrection and Evil Dead: Hail to the King on the Playstation might come somewhat close. I managed to complete the latter through stubbornness but I didn't particularly enjoy it, despite Bruce Campbell's involvement. And Alien Resurrection I gave up very early on, it just didn't click with me. Much like the film ?

I'm sure there must be other games I have played over the years that are arguably worse than these but it's so long ago now that I must have purged them from memory.

• Like 1

I found the topic just for me. I have played a lot of terrible games, mostly on Xbox One as that is what I spent most of my time on until switching to Playstation.

Here are some of the absolute worst abominations I have ever played:

-Albedo Eyes From Outer Space:Anytime someone asks me a game I hate my mind immediately bolts to this. It is fucking awful.

-Beyond Eyes:This game made me hurt physically thats how bad the visual design is. Garbage.

-Twin Robots:I played this for an easy plat and could not bring myself to stack it(which is rare because I stack almost every game I have)because it is so boring that I would rather watch paint dry than ever play this again.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Le7beea.png

...and I refuse to finish this rotten turd!

I had no idea this game existed so I looked up a gameplay video...and my god, I did not expect it to look that bad.

I don't blame you for refusing to go back to it.

Worst game I've played....on a PlayStation console? Naughty Bear.

Worst game I ever played in general? Some Cartoon Network licensed game for the GameBoy Color which I can't remember the name of. Might have been Powerpuff Girls or Dexter's Lab or something. Legacy of Goku 1 is also pretty terrible.

• Like 1

Tokyo Tattoo Girls. It even lies about part of the gameplay in the tutorial. It says Turf Wars always end in a battle when you click them on the map. No. Majority of the time, you just lose honor without a battle and what honor you get back for doing good things doesn't at all make up for what you lose to the randomness of the game. I could enjoy it if not for that. It is impossible to deal with the randomness. 

Worst game on playstation must be devil may cry 2 for me.. 

What an ass of a game. Dante looks like a cardboard cut, spam square the whole game,environment looks like a trip to taco bell gone wrong in the public toilets, enemies are iq 0 when they don't randomly run through the levels.... Awful awful game, especially if you go for plat. 

Worst game of all time though must go to Daikatana. Do you know old school shooters? Like doom, quake and more modern serious sam or Duke nukem 3d? Let's take all those games and make them AWFUL. Gosh daikatana will be the punishment my unborn kids will receive if they are messing up big time. Everything is bad about that game: the controls, the voice acting, the enemies oh the enemies... Yeah go look for yourself (see how superbestfriends lost their mind at this game) 

(in all honesty its either this or Lula3D but i expected Lula to suck ass as a game, not as a ingame mechanic, soooo daikatana still sucks the most ) 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

I know I posted in this topic already, and posted Wander as the worst game, but found another game a while back that may outrank it.
Also Wander has been delisted from the PSN store as well.
Crash Dummy- 
A Glitch infested game, almost unplayable that should be removed from the PSN store
Games like this I kind of wonder if developers even play test their games before releasing
and they wanted $24.99 for this garbage don't remember if I got it on sale or not.
 And in the game I stuck in a  wall, and there was also some sort of delayed reaction with the Jump button on an ice level. Another level I killed an enemy off-screen and the door wouldn't open so two levels I had to restart from the beginning. Also there were some timer sections, but I was a able to get rid of the timer by dying or something like that.
 Only bought this game because I liked the Crash Dummies sega genesis game, but in comparison the sega genesis game is pretty much a masterpiece compared to this crap.
 Can't say I was expecting to wind up playing one of the worst games on PS4 or of all time that I've played think I would rather play life of black tiger over this game.
 And a lot my deaths in the game were caused by the controls not working properly. 
 On the positive side you can always laugh at the game on how bad it is, although not sure if anyone would want to spend $25 for that.

• 2 weeks later...

All Zombies Must Die, I played it when PSNOW had the beta, and it only had a select few games. I played it, got one trophy, then decided I was done. 

I'm still working on 100% but It's pretty annoyin to get.

What makes the game annoying is to get move maps (which you do every couple minutes) you have to do a quest.

Sometimes it will be kill X zombies with Y weapons, or kill some zombies under a status effect.

However sometimes, get X mega ammos, within 120 seconds. Which means that you have to hope RNG is in your favor. I tend to get a mega ammo every 4/5 minutes.

Overall it's just a shoddy system, with a half baked crafting system.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Super tank on SNES. Hated that game.

I never get games day one and I don't get games for trophies so I'm quite good at avoiding them these days. Last game I got day one that I hated was Watch Dogs and since then I've only got one other game on release day and that was... Red Dead 2. Most boring game I've played for a long long time. But that's more disappointed than hated.