March PS+ Games - FF7R, Remnant from Ashes, Marquette, Farpoint VR

Abby_TheLastofUs

Just now, BrunoBomb said:

The only thing they talked about PS+ is for a PS5 game... so what's for next month?

Its wierd that they have delayed the March offering, by what it seems, to tell us one of Aprils free games, and to also throw the PS4/PS5 FF7 upgrade at us. 

I thought the FF7 trailer was done, then it went on again, I thought is this a PS+ announcement..... No, they just made a separate FF7 trailer highlighting its a free upgrade, which shouls have been a given anyway

Its almost as if March is going to be a poorly received line up and they know it! "Hey, we know March isnt great, but look at Aprils" xD

Also, when is the FF7 month, is it June or October?? Wish they just put the month name, couldnt they see the possible confusion there with how different countries view the date, or perhaps i missed the month mention...?? 

I was honestly expecting some bigger games, still, looking fwd to Returnal ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Also, when is the FF7 month, is it June or October?? Wish they just put the month name, couldnt they see the possible confusion there with how different countries view the date, or perhaps i missed the month mention...?? 

I think they said summer, so I'm assuming June.

4 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

Sony has announced that they are no longer giving away free games each month for PS+ members...instead we will get an extra 3MB of cloud storage

Not gonna lie, I genuinely believed that for a second. I'm chalking that up to me drinking a combination of Jack Daniels and Ribena whilst watching the State of Play.

Seems really weird that they didn't announce the Plus lineup. I assumed that they'd tie it into an announcement that was made during the SoP. So, for example, if they'd shown NieR Replicant footage, they'd announce NieR Automata as the plus title but other than Oddworld, there was nothing. Even them giving away the original version of FFVII to hype up Remake would have been something.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

Sony has announced that they are no longer giving away free games each month for PS+ members...instead we will get an extra 3MB of cloud storage

Believe me they won’t. This would be the end of PS Plus whatsoever, they’re not THAT stupid...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

Really, no more rentals? that sucks!

12 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

When were the last times Sony didn't announce the games on the last Wednesday of a month? I think it might've happened once in 2020.

I just wanna know the games already, even if they're disappointments. 

Twice last year. Once on a Thursday and once on a Monday. 

• Like 1