Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

7,396 posts in this topic

cp2077.jpg

50% off. This will be my 100-th platinum, I just hope they patch the shit out of it by the time I start to play it. 😄

Easter gift from my dad

Physical: Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Prophecy of the Throne

92651634f80bf0d357e4fd0fd64e412616176409

Got a great Birthday Present!

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - PlayStation 4 Edition: PlayStation 4: Computer  and Video Games - Amazon.ca

Bought a few games from the current Summer Sale and a few others that I've gotten from previous sales. Nothing too impressive. Just a small handful of games that I got for cheap.

500037-super-night-riders-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

11307PnRVZ8Q3veLZY7jdieAgr1dzv2A0bKOeMPnruq69z8k94IFVL3MOCGZ6aa7UqltIZ6nFASIOnBYtrRXHMZ9c2EimSmg.png

81e13efqjSL._SL1500_.jpg

81AIS0BlpNL._SL1500_.jpg

387642-sebastien-loeb-rally-evo-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

91492Nsa2EL._SL1500_.jpg

350021-dirt-rally-legend-edition-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

407741-dirt-4-playstation-4-front-cover.png

- Super Night Riders and Caladrious Blaze, I bought those two just because of the cute waifus on the front cover. No kidding. They were cheap too, so why not?

- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, loved the shit out of that game when I played it on PC all those years back. Really looking forward to playing it again. I might get the second Jedi Outcast game that came out later if that was one that was a bit "meh" by comparison.

- All those rally-racing and off-road racing games, well, they were cheap and I'm secretly planning to become to next Colin McRae. I really enjoy racing games so I'm looking forward to playing all those. The newer DiRT games look exceptionally well done and the Platinum requires a fair amount of effort to obtain. Dakar 18 is the first game I ever see that tackles the rally-raid discipline (kinda like endurance rally). No one has obtained the Platinum in the NA version of the game. Apparently, on top of the game being exceptionally hard and grindy, it also has issues with a collectible-based trophy not popping in the latest versions of the game. I might be able to get around by downloading the base version of the game with the PSX Download Helper. We'll see. 😎

Posted (edited)

Pick up today.  I think ive reached 300 physical games.DSC-0027.jpg

Edited by DividedByMankind

Grabbed a few things with part of my stimulus.

BT26cMT.jpg

Posted (edited)

Bought Days Gone on April's PS Plus 2021. Hmm...the review looks excellent and i'll consider this to be part of my milestone list depending what number should be placed of course. :)

Days Gone (Video Game 2019) - IMDb

Edited by Shiraishi Urara

Deadpool! Had to pay about $57 for a preowned copy the rest of the games were $100+
AB3-B4-D1-C-BE26-4962-8-ADA-F8-F7-EB0375

Summon Night 6

EyzqtrOXAAMNsth.jpg

I thought I played the first two games on the GBA.  But I played Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 that was a spinoff series.

EyzquGLWQAMjoYu.jpg

On 4/10/2021 at 10:35 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Locally I got Toukiden 2 & Night of Azure 2 second hand for $5 each. At that store they were selling every second hand ps4 title they had for $5 so if you're in Australia & going to JB Hi-fi maybe look into that, I've never seen either of those games for that cheap before. 

SVHfkH5.jpg

I noticed this last weekend at my local JB Hifi. Column on the left are all the $5 games I got. Column on the right are just games I bought from EB and Amazon.

Oh, I also got SAO: Hollow Realization as well for $5.

TJlVPoo.jpg

Edited by thekingsman123

Deadpool: 

Really wanted an actual cover rather then it’s standard EBGames cover but oh well. 
17-C065-A7-066-D-48-F9-BF7-D-64263945885

Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends: 

A5-F7-F650-3-C6-D-4547-B25-F-2-CD93-A812
This game was hard to find on eBay it was like $70+ on eBay but I found it for $48 on EBGames which was a decent find! Can’t wait to start the grind with a friend!

Edited by Anxiety