Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Both were on sale so i find the best time to buy them(the backlog keep increased), i have checked them long ago and find them very interested as i don't have a big experience toward ARPG genre. I was planning to buy all the Van Helsing trilogy but notice only the base versions of 2&3 are only sale not the complete so i wait. Both are narrative driven games with strong voice acting, a big plus for lower budget games.

1)The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Junior is the first game of the trilogy so i don't know if there are standalone stories or there is a big narrative across the games. I will leave it for the later but i cannot wait to see what adventures wait our Hunter and his graceful and mysterious companion Lady Katarina.

2)Victor Vran is a departure from the typical isometric ARPG formula as you don't pick a class at the start of the game but you can change on the fly weapons and outfits during gameplay, another big thing is that you can jump!! yep that's right a Diablo like that you can jump not only over objects but also higher areas. Besides the above the narrator of the game and voice actor of Victor Vran is Doug Cockle the voice of Geralt of Rivia among other roles.

xlarge_20171107145009_victor_vran_overki

384679-the-incredible-adventures-of-van-

Edited by ASMODAIOS344
  • Like 1

Out of all the Black Friday & Cyber Monday shopping I've picked three games to play for now. The rest are tucked away for Christmas. 

20211129-165021.jpg

AI The Somnium Files: Strangely, I've gone all in for a special edition of a game I know little about. The premise & a snippet of a trailer are what caught my attention. & with another game coming out next year, I'm going to find out if I like it enough to order the upcoming one. 

Two Point Hospital: I've been chomping at the bit to play this wacky game I know I'll likely get lost playing for hours. I had to get a different region though for the extra content that was actually cheaper than buying the standard edition in my own region. Go figure. 

Cooking Mama: This used to be one of my top games on the DS. I started this one immediately, & it doesn't quite live up to my expectations. I'm thinking I should have went for the Switch version (if that uses the touchscreen instead of the analog sticks for most motions).

• Like 2