Reversal: PS3, Vita, And PSP Stores To No Longer Close Permanently

WaddysWDS

49 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

That's not up to Sony, the publishers control the sales. 

Publishers control the Sales . Sony has blocked non permanent Discounts for non PS4 Cross games.

Publishers have confirmed they can only permanently discount non Cross Buy Vita games. 

Can't make sales. 

Sony is blocking Vita/PS3 sales. 

2 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

This better not be true, and if it is, I better be able to download the games I bought.

From now until July/August, I will not be playing anything on PS4. I'm going to be focusing exclusively on PS3 and Vita games until I get as much of my backlog done as possible. If a game has a shared trophy list with PS4, I will just play the PS4 version later this year. I may use my PS4 to play PS3 games on PS Now periodically.

There will be three exceptions on PS4: Fall Guys (I'm in an Infallible boosting group), NBA 2K20 (currently passing down MyTeam cards to another player), and The Last of Us (the aforementioned player I'm giving cards to really wants me to play it).

First up on the chopping block - the crappy ports of LEGO games on Vita. I want to delete those to make space for other, better games.

This is honestly the best excuse to finally tackle the entirety of my PS3 backlog. PS4/5 will be taking a backseat for this.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Publishers control the Sales . Sony has blocked non permanent Discounts for non PS4 Cross games.

Publishers have confirmed they can only permanently discount non Cross Buy Vita games. 

Can't make sales. 

Sony is blocking Vita/PS3 sales. 

A simple theory. .. Can that cycle continue? Man then destroys dinosaurs, man create robots for example, robots destroy man, then robots create dinosaurs, and then...

Edited by Solid-Fisch

I'm not taking risks, really. I will start to go through my game's wish list for PS3, check which have DLC I haven't bought yet and start buying them until July...my wallet won't like this. Luckily there isn't much left to buy outside very expensive Mass Effect 3 DLCs

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I'm not taking risks, really. I will start to go through my game's wish list for PS3, check which have DLC I haven't bought yet and start buying them until July...my wallet won't like this. Luckily there isn't much left to buy outside very expensive Mass Effect 3 DLCs

i made a whole list of dlc and brought them once by one. that's why I have some dlc done now

3 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I guess my brain just decided Monday didn't exist lmao

I also somehow didn't clock that it wasn't Tuesday today? lockdown has my weeks blurring together.

I should get around to getting a large vita memory card and should get around to buying persona 4 golden then. Even if this is false the prices of the physical copies are going to soar.

• Like 1