What does your profile say about you?

LukeTheGooner

might as well say mine as everyone else has

mine says that I'm not bothered about having 100%s all over the board and I mix my profile between games I just try out (and don't like) and ones I want to finish and do like

My profile is messy but I'm happy with it, cba to make a seperate account for the games I didn't enjoy :)

• Like 1

Love all kinds of games and 100% all the ones I love the most or even series I love the most, unless it is wolfenstein as well only 2 plats will come of it now and am not going to touch the vr game or youngblood as fuck them

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Like 1

well, hopefully 3 things:

That the quality of a game is not measured by the challenge, the number of trophies or its reputation.

That there’s still nobility in fighting for improvement, even when perfection is impossible.

...and that there’s dignity in failure.

?

• Like 2

I start a lot of games and don't finish too many of them.

I started off as a trophy hunter by quantity of trophies over quality, which has now started to change.  I'm sticking with plats to be proud of for the most part now.

I like challenging games, even if I might not always be good enough to finish off the hardest parts.  Still fun trying!  Super Meat Boy, Trials Fusion, Surgeon Simulator, those type.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...