What month did you collect the most trophies?

Durrun

PSNProfiles says October 2014 with 250 trophies was my best BUT in reality it's December 2016. I remember halfway through Dec 2016 I realized I could set a personal record so i went ham that month. On New Years Eve at like 9pm I got my last few trophies for a platinum on Jurassic World Vita to set my record before I headed out for NYE celebrations, but for some reason PSNProfiles tracked those few in January 2017. So even though on here my Dec 2016 says 246 it should really be like 254ish.

man i went ham last month and my body is severely paying the price for it, my hands are killing me and im getting motion sickness horribly

the game place by me keeps having a 40% sale, so i been grabbing stacks of games on top of whatever digital sales i like that are cheap. i got nearly 400 trophies last month, and i think 7 platinums?  it was a nonstop binge. plat bioshock 1 and 2 again on ps4, duck dynasty on ps3 and ps4 (hey it was only 2$ and kinda fun lol), walking dead, deadpool, and dead space. and then i started a little on ironman2, aliens v predator, the warriors, and 7 days to die, and bioshock infinite. i was planning on doing infinite and ironman2 before november was up but i was just to dang dizzy and had to rest watching the punisher on netflix instead =\

28 minutes ago, johntatsi said:

PSNProfiles says October 2014 with 250 trophies was my best BUT in reality it's December 2016. I remember halfway through Dec 2016 I realized I could set a personal record so i went ham that month. On New Years Eve at like 9pm I got my last few trophies for a platinum on Jurassic World Vita to set my record before I headed out for NYE celebrations, but for some reason PSNProfiles tracked those few in January 2017. So even though on here my Dec 2016 says 246 it should really be like 254ish.

Don't forget to set your timezone.

lgvsndelirugvshdilrugngoab.png

24 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

man i went ham last month and my body is severely paying the price for it, my hands are killing me and im getting motion sickness horribly

the game place by me keeps having a 40% sale, so i been grabbing stacks of games on top of whatever digital sales i like that are cheap. i got nearly 400 trophies last month, and i think 7 platinums?  it was a nonstop binge. plat bioshock 1 and 2 again on ps4, duck dynasty on ps3 and ps4 (hey it was only 2$ and kinda fun lol), walking dead, deadpool, and dead space. and then i started a little on ironman2, aliens v predator, the warriors, and 7 days to die, and bioshock infinite. i was planning on doing infinite and ironman2 before november was up but i was just to dang dizzy and had to rest watching the punisher on netflix instead =\

How about just saying what the OP asked for? In your case it's 315.

Edited by Piano Reeves

I earned 160 in March 2016. Started off with some Metal Gear Solid 2 trophies, followed by the LA Noire platinum and then the GTA IV 100% (of the game, not the trophies). Following that was the Walking Dead Season 1 platinum and 100%, moved onto Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, some Skyrim followed those, then moved on to Shadow of the Colossus, The Walking Dead Season 2 and ended the month by going back to Skyrim. 

I've since developed a habit of only playing one game at a time, so I'm absolutely horrified looking through that months trophy log :lol: 

• 5 weeks later...
On 10.12.2017 at 11:19 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Current best month is August 2016 with 536 but when this month will be over it'll be a new record with over 700 trophies earned :P:D

As i expected i earned 731 trophies in December 2017 :D ... 30 Platinum trophies in a month is another milestone for me... sadly 11 platinum is the highest amount from day to day - i aimed for 32 to be honest :( ... bah! who cares i had fun going through so many games :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...