Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection announced for PS5 & PC (January 28, 2022)

The big difference is the loading times. Otherwise, you're pretty much getting the same games, albeit with ray tracing perhaps.

Going to completely pass this collection. The PS5 generation so far is looking more like remakes/remasters of older games we already got on the PS4, with 4K, 60 FPS instead of the old standard of 1080p, 30 FPS.

They really need to stop with all these remasters, because it's getting old at this point.

• Like 3

Not particularly eager to replay these ones, though I could see myself picking up this PS5 disc copy (if there is a disc copy?) cheaper down the road just to swap the better version into the collection and sell/donate the PS4 discs.

Edited by Dreakon13

• 1 month later...
On 12.9.2021 at 3:29 AM, AJ_Radio said:

The big difference is the loading times. Otherwise, you're pretty much getting the same games, albeit with ray tracing perhaps.

Going to completely pass this collection. The PS5 generation so far is looking more like remakes/remasters of older games we already got on the PS4, with 4K, 60 FPS instead of the old standard of 1080p, 30 FPS.

They really need to stop with all these remasters, because it's getting old at this point.

Analysis showed that the ps5 version runs at the same resolution as ps4 pro (1440p) but with 60 instead of 30 fps. Basically the same improvement we got with the ps5 patch in TLOU 2

On 10/09/2021 at 11:38 AM, UlvenFenrir said:

Usually i dont back down from a challenge but if survival returns with full force and theres a trophy for earning 3 stars on crushing then i just wont bother. Not only is the difficulty not fun but its extremely unbalanced.

I agree with everything you said except for the part I've highlighted

On 12/09/2021 at 5:13 AM, MiahMamoon said:

come on sony remove the crushing trophies and speedrun one (just make them dlc)

While they're at it they should just remove the collectibles trophies, the gun trophies and... fuck it they should make all the trophies DLC

On 9/12/2021 at 0:13 AM, MiahMamoon said:

come on sony remove the crushing trophies and speedrun one (just make them dlc)

It wouldn't be Uncharted if it didn't have the crushing trophies. It wouldn't surprise me if they did remove them since Sony wants all their first party games to have simple accessible trophy list these days. 

12 hours ago, westersburg said:

Analysis showed that the ps5 version runs at the same resolution as ps4 pro (1440p) but with 60 instead of 30 fps. Basically the same improvement we got with the ps5 patch in TLOU 2

Meh. I think Uncharted: The Lost Legacy already looks pretty damn impressive on the PS4 Pro. Wasn't a big fan of the game itself. Didn't like the slower paced style of the newer Uncharted games as opposed to the old ones.

11 hours ago, willmill97 said:

While they're at it they should just remove the collectibles trophies, the gun trophies and... fuck it they should make all the trophies DLC

Or just remove all those annoying trophies so the platinum would be accessible to most anybody. Of course, I'm not serious about that.

9 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

It wouldn't be Uncharted if it didn't have the crushing trophies. It wouldn't surprise me if they did remove them since Sony wants all their first party games to have simple accessible trophy list these days. 

Too many people probably griped "Uncharted 4 is too difficult with Crushing setting and having all those annoying collectibles". Trophies are basically participation awards at this point anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Will be good to see if they leave the MP modes out of this collection. I bet the majority of sales for the trilogy remaster sold because there were no mp modes to worry about and people could get the 100% completions without the boredom of MP requirements. 

I didn't even touch U4,especially when I found out they nerfed the online in order to sell pay to win upgrades and made playing without them a nightmare. 

Actually now that I think on it, perhaps I should stick to my principles on this and leave the collection alone.

On 11/26/2021 at 8:01 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

It's cool and all, but i have all Uncharted games on ps4, and im not looking to spend the money again :D But nice for people who wants this!

Yeah I get ya. If Nathan Drake wasn't such a likeable character I probably wouldn't have gone through them again, but he's such a laugh and makes another wise very samey game experience a lot of fun. 

• 2 weeks later...