Commit to platinuming an unreleased game

Rebourne07

Final Fantasy XVI

After I get my 100th platinum, I'm committing to getting every single FF trophy including region stacks and region exclusive games (Itadaki Street DQ & FF 30th Anniversary, to name one). Also I just realized you're Rebourne07 after typing that last sentence, so you know A LOT about this lol

Edited by TheCunchPuncher

18 minutes ago, Strelok-RT said:

STALKER 2

Is that even coming to PlayStation?

31 minutes ago, TheCunchPuncher said:

Final Fantasy XVI

After I get my 100th platinum, I'm committing to getting every single FF trophy including region stacks and region exclusive games (Itadaki Street DQ & FF 30th Anniversary, to name one). Also I just realized you're Redbourne07 before typing that last sentence, so you know A LOT about this lol

Nice! Yeah trophy hunting the Final Fantasy series is the best! If you ever want FF trophy tips add me on PSN: Rebourne07 there too. When you include region stacks that gets a little out of hand though lol Gotta do XV 5 times ? Good luck! 

14 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Is that even coming to PlayStation?

Nice! Yeah trophy hunting the Final Fantasy series is the best! If you ever want FF trophy tips add me on PSN: Rebourne07 there too. When you include region stacks that gets a little out of hand though lol Gotta do XV 5 times 1f62c.png Good luck! 

Oh I would love that, thank you!

7 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I am so hyped for this.

I plated 6, never played 5 which i regret. I might play it on my alt account some day and ive just bought 4 for my ps2. I also want to pick up a spec at some point (my fav gt)

Same here. I've been itching for a racing game that I can sink my teeth into. I've played various GT's off and on before but would like to actually put in the time to get a platinum on one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ironloss said:

Horizon: Forbidden West!! I really loved Horizon: Zero Dawn and got the 100% so I am definitely going for the platinum on that game :D

Nice! The platinum on Zero Dawn is pretty common but 100% is a true achievement! Ultra Hard mode is no joke!

On 11/3/2021 at 1:28 PM, Whitelightnin683 said:

The next Trails game that gets localized, so either Zero/Ao no Kiseki or Hajimari. Ys would be my second pick seeing as I've completed all available games thus far.

Looks like its going to be Zero, its scheduled to drop sometime next year.  With Azure and Reverie being released the following year. I'll definitely finish those when they release.

Horizon Forbidden West

God of War Ragnorok (eventually...)

Hogwarts Legacy

Insomniac Wolverine

Megaman Battle Network Collection (if Capcom ever decides to release it....)

Solar Ash 

Elden Ring (Eventually... its a big backlog ok...)

All seem like likely candidates for me.  

• Like 1