Commit to platinuming an unreleased game

Rebourne07

I do this mentally all the time. "Come Hell or High Water, I will platinum this game!" Example: The Callisto Protocol, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnorok, Dead Space Remake, all platinumed in my mind - a forgone conclusion.

I believe if you have enough passion and drive behind a game you are so looking forward to, you'll overcome whatever difficulty, grind, and skill needed.

• Like 3

GTA Trilogy. I'm not going to play that at launch of course, but one of the certainties in life is that I will eventually get platinum from all of them.

The only games I can say with certainty I'll plat next year are Horizon: Forbidden West & God of War Ragnarok (if this game doesn't get pushed back that is). I'd also like to plat Dying Light 2 as well depending on how many multiplayer trophies it has, wont commit to that one though until I see the full trophy list. 

14 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Since I own no current gen console this will be hard.

Yet I will be bold and say Diablo 4 or Diablo Immortal, whatever its going to be called.

That is indeed bold after seeing the abomination that is Diablo 2's trophy list...

• Like 1