[NA] PlayStation Indies Sale | Ends 12/2

Neocarleen

11 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

It's now time for my regularly scheduled "Phoenotopia: Awakening is the best game I've played this year and no one else has heard of it" comment. Buy it if you like metroidvanias (or just good games)!

ohh, I like me some indie metroidvanias. Didn't know this one yet. Watched a review, that one is going on my wish list!

Thanks for the recommendation! We need to spread the word on these hidden gems ?.

(Also, I'd recommend the metroidvania Ghost 1.0, but it's not in the sale. Nonetheless, I quite enjoyed that one aswell and is also one that nobody seems to know about).

Other than that, I have had my eye on Rabi-Ribi, Cybershadow, Fight N Rage and a couple more. Some pretty good games in there.

• Like 1

Alright guys, lay it on me… what am I buying. Any hidden gems or super discounted games you’d highly recommend?

I probably won’t buy more than a few games because I just picked up a handful last night including Valfaris and Resident Evil 4 & 5. But at a first glance through the list I’ve got my eyes on Shovel Knight and Sayonara Wild Hearts.

Also, for those budget gamers who like 2D platformers I’d recommend checking out Typoman since it’s dirt cheap and less than $2. It’s a neat little game where the platforming and puzzles revolve around arranging letters and spelling out words.  ?

First of all, I can't believe someone actually typed all this out. Thank you very much! Definitely more effort than the PS Blog ever put out 

Today I got Hoa and BDSM: Big Demonic Satanic Massacre or whatever it's called.

I can highly recommend Space Otter Charlie, though! There are probably others but the list is too long for me to check again, haha

39 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

First of all, I can't believe someone actually typed all this out. Thank you very much! Definitely more effort than the PS Blog ever put out 

Today I got Hoa and BDSM: Big Demonic Satanic Massacre or whatever it's called.

I can highly recommend Space Otter Charlie, though! There are probably others but the list is too long for me to check again, haha

The list is automated, so it wasn't all typed up manually. Credit is due to @NathanielJohn, who made this website as a superior alternative to the user-unfriendly ps store.

• Like 3

picking up quite alot of games:

Journey Of The Broken Circle (ps4)

Underland (ps4)

Arrog (ps4)

Lydia (ps4)

Mystic Fate (ps4)

Jigsaw Finale (ps4)

Tesla Force (ps4) (ps5)

Tesla Vs Lovecraft GOTY (ps5)

Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well (ps4) (ps5)

Endless Fables: Shadow Within (ps4) (ps5)

Drawngeon: dungeons of Ink And Paper (ps4)

Newtonian Inversion (ps4)

Knights' Retreat (ps4)

Towaga: Among Shadows (ps4)

One Eyed Kutkh (ps4)

Wizodd (ps4) (ps5)

Chess Knights: Shinobi (ps4)

may come back to this sale next week. have another 100$ i plan to get jump force and some other games with so i'm going to wait till it nears black friday to determine what i need to do (could go psn or amazon) so far i'm leaning toward amazon.

Edited by Lordguwa

Hot fuckin dog! Man o man! You want to boost your numbers and overtake the trophy hunter above you on the leaderboard that you have been eyeing? Don't miss this sale and let the enjoyment of the ding take you. 

Don't care? Continue to buy COD & Ubisoft Season Passes and DLC content clamoring for that 100%.

Edited by MrTrofyHunter

19 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

There's a few things in this sale I have my eye on, but I'm wondering if there'll be a Black Friday sale as well (or if this is it?). So I'm gonna wait and see if anything else goes on sale before I start splurging.

Same here. They usually do have a month long sale. I usually make the mistake (yearly) of buying from the first sale, thinking there will not be another one so soon.... and then BAM better sale 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

There's a few things in this sale I have my eye on, but I'm wondering if there'll be a Black Friday sale as well (or if this is it?). So I'm gonna wait and see if anything else goes on sale before I start splurging.

8 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Same here. They usually do have a month long sale. I usually make the mistake (yearly) of buying from the first sale, thinking there will not be another one so soon.... and then BAM better sale 

Just announced

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/11/18/playstations-black-friday-deals-2021/

Bunch of stuff going to be on sale, im sure there will be more than what is listed too

• Like 2

Already bought 20, probably 80 others in the must-check-review queue (doing so much OT these days I have the money to buy 'em, but no time to play 'em! Still, I'm not known for self-control!)... Super happy with the offerings, and for once many items in my wishlist are on sale, and with great discounts too! Va-11 Hall-a, Ikenfell, Pathologic 2, Golf Club Wasteland, Deep Sky Derelicts, Islanders...

There are TONS of games I've played and loved in there. Splurge, people, spluuuurge!