Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

dansora

• 4 months later...

My last plat was MY NAME IS MAYO and after that I've just lost interest in Plats. Yes I have difficult and grindy plats but when all these cheap easy  plats started coming out and getting out of control it's just useless bragging about how much one has. Instead I just play the game for what it is without worrying about trophies. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

My last plat was MY NAME IS MAYO and after that I've just lost interest in Plats. Yes I have difficult and grindy plats but when all these cheap easy  plats started coming out and getting out of control it's just useless bragging about how much one has. Instead I just play the game for what it is without worrying about trophies. 

Yeah I know what you mean,it is a shame how much trash plats are out there nowadays ( most of them with 4+ versions).?

I am at 86 plats so far and I will stop hunting after 100plats (probably ?).  Years ago 100 plats still meant something, today you can have 100 plats with a time investment of 100-150 hours,its just sad.

• Like 1

I has an astounding 4 platinums, though 3 of them were easy as balls and 2 of those.I got without even trying for the trophies. And just so I can have the #'s in my post counting down, I has 1 that made me never want to see another 0 death trophy as long as I live.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...