dansora

Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

552 posts in this topic

I got 255. That's the most rupees that you could hold in The Legend of Zelda!

On 8/3/2017 at 2:42 PM, pyrotempestwing said:

7 :platinum:'s. With several more 100%'s. Some of them are easy sure, but I would never be ashamed of them. Because I earned them, and loved playing those games.

I’m up to 12 :platinum:’s now, but the sentiment remains the same.

26, technically 27 if I count my old psn. Hoping to hit 100 by the end of this year, and already have an idea for what the 100th platinum should be 😉

59 so far. I'll try to earn my 60th when I'm back to gaming in some days.

194 so far :lol: will be earning a lot more this year

94. I'd have a lot more by now but... you know, life

At 39 :platinum:'s now, with the most of them being VITA games 😊

265045-Untitled.jpg

My last plat was MY NAME IS MAYO and after that I've just lost interest in Plats. Yes I have difficult and grindy plats but when all these cheap easy  plats started coming out and getting out of control it's just useless bragging about how much one has. Instead I just play the game for what it is without worrying about trophies. 

46 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

My last plat was MY NAME IS MAYO and after that I've just lost interest in Plats. Yes I have difficult and grindy plats but when all these cheap easy  plats started coming out and getting out of control it's just useless bragging about how much one has. Instead I just play the game for what it is without worrying about trophies. 

Yeah I know what you mean,it is a shame how much trash plats are out there nowadays ( most of them with 4+ versions).😒

I am at 86 plats so far and I will stop hunting after 100plats (probably 😋).  Years ago 100 plats still meant something, today you can have 100 plats with a time investment of 100-150 hours,its just sad.

Since getting my first plat on Alice Madness Returns around 7 years ago it has turned into a fully blown addiction lol.

108, I have no life but got my first plat almost 8 years ago. Still that's about 13 plats a year, still no life haha xD

I has an astounding 4 platinums, though 3 of them were easy as balls and 2 of those.I got without even trying for the trophies. And just so I can have the #'s in my post counting down, I has 1 that made me never want to see another 0 death trophy as long as I live.

44 Platinum's so far, though I might get 45 by summer's end.

87 but it’ll be stuck on that number now for awhile that Smash Ultimate is out 😅

I got to the 3 digits last week YEYA!!!!!

124 so far..& planning to reach 200 by the end of next year if not many things get in the way like this year that is >.>