Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

43 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Props for getting Mafia III set up. I was playing it around the time the trophy issues were starting to get reported and I ended up getting shafted. I couldn't bring myself to go back and do it again at the time. Is it true that if you play it on PS Now the trophies are all working? Or is it a case of having to downgrade to the 1.09 version as a mandatory thing? It's kinda mind blowing they never fixed this in the years the game has been out.

That used to be the case but not anymore because the PS Now version was updated and is now the 'definitive edition' (1.12) which has a bunch of bugged trophies. From what I've read, downgrading to 1.09 is your best bet as it seems that all of the trophies are working as intended in this version.

I used this thread:

The fourth post contains everything you need. It seems like a massive undertaking at first but it isn't actually that bad. The video guide compliments the text guide and is very useful if you get stuck. It's worth mentioning that I needed to disable the firewall on both windows and my antivirus to get step 6 to work. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Progress has been slow on my list for the event. I good chunk of my gaming time though is being used up on Elden Ring and the other seems to be playing games not on the list as I ended up starting on LEGO Worlds after just finishing LEGO Jurassic World a week or so ago. I won't be adding it here but will chip away at it with my daughter here and there. Ive done it once on a previous account so know what I'm in for with the 1bil stud grind. It will come eventually...

Thanks for reminding me Everybody's Golf is going offline in September. @Fanatixa1 I will need to get this started soon so I don't have to rush to complete it! I have been meaning to play this ever since I played the VR version earlier this year. Good luck with your condor attempts!!

Elden Ring

Been playing this a fair bit lately and making steady progress through the game. I'm 70+ hours in and still there is so much in this game that hasn't even been touched. Mostly playing through co-op with @Man of Inaction still and its been great fun. I think we are not far behind @KazaneHime and @TalesofGaming as we are just moving on to Altus Plateau now.

Hitchhiker

Randomly played this somewhat bizarre mystery game where you are a hitchhiker getting rides along a highway. Ultimately you start with no memory and have to figure out your backstory and what happened to your missing girlfriend.

Event Games

1. A Short Hike [PS4] - 100%
  2. Edna and Harvey: The Breakout [PS4] - 100%
  3. Carto [PS4] - 100%
  4. Nostalgic Train [PS5] - 100%
  5. Lego Jurassic World [PS4] - 100%
  6. Hitchhiker [PS4] - 0% --> 100%
  7. Elden Ring [PS5] - 17% --> 30%
  8. Rise of the Tomb Raider [PS4] - 5%
  9. Afterparty [PS4] - 1%
  10. South Park: The Fractured But Whole [PS4] - 1%
  11. Jurassic World Evolution [PS4] - 5%
  12. Lost in Random [PS5]
  13. Limbo [PS4]
  14. Chicken Police [PS5]

Games completed (6/14)

Thank you! I actually managed to get the last condor shortly after posting ? could get the platinum after that. I would recommend starting as soon as possible since getting condors is difficult and online not possible everyday. So if you’re like me, it might take you some time ?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Thank you! I actually managed to get the last condor shortly after posting 1f603.png could get the platinum after that. I would recommend starting as soon as possible since getting condors is difficult and online not possible everyday. So if you’re like me, it might take you some time 1f605.png

Oh nice! Congrats on the plat and I guess I should have checked first before posting. ?

• Like 1