Servers shutting down August 12, 2022 - Offline bots don't count for trophies

2 minutes ago, BadCoolRad said:

I also try to make my own but I can’t get the online collectibles to be turned on since someone else in the forum said you could make your own.

You have to make the settings the same as a regular ranked match when creating your own. Any attempt to make it private/non-scoring etc will disable the collectibles

8 hours ago, x7251 said:

I am so pissed right now. I am close to getting the last 2 gold online trophies in the base game, but still need all of the DLC. 

Now they will become more populated, as the servers are about to shutdown. Trophy hunters are going to make it more active again.

Botzone is all private match so apart from lobbies for ammo box, the main game is still going to be dead 

49 minutes ago, h4mx0r said:

Good luck lol

If they extend it, I'll do'em. I don't have as much time as I used to for grinding out multiplayer trophies, esp on a small time constraint.

Remind them of their legal obligation to give 90 days notice as its in their own TCS. Actually if anyone here with legal knowledge could approach them, it might work. It did with Ubisoft in April. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

If anyone talks about the Intercept standalone, any trophy you did in the DLC autopop upon booting up the standalone the first time. 

I would actually recommend to directly play the standalone since it has more trophies. The autopop works in both ways. So iy you completed the standalone, you will have 100% in the dlc automatically.

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Remind them of their legal obligation to give 90 days notice as its in their own TCS.

There is no legal obligation since their Terms of Service don’t contain a 90 day notice guarantee. Don’t need a lawyer to see that. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

I managed to get all the online/MP stuff done in just over 1 week total ( 8 days). And this is including the fact that I work fulltime so I had limited hours to begin with.

As others have mentioned, you can start public games by yourself and you can also play against bots to finish nearly everything solo.

Important things to keep in mind:

-You need 1 partner for one challenge, which is for getting people to use your ammo drops, as the AI will not pick up anything from you.

-The co-op can be done solo, but I did it with just one partner and it went really well as the mode is quite easy.

-There are online collectibles that you can get solo, but you will need to be in a public game.

-You only need the 1 partner for the ammo challenge, everything else can be done solo if you wish!

Best way to approach everything:

1. I would recommend getting the online collectibles done first. With the amount of players going up near the shutdown, this means it will be harder for you to get them (they only spawn once per match, and only 1 person can shoot them per game). So focus on that first.

2. Get the one co-op challenge done for the ammo boxes.

3. Play the co-op mode with a friend or solo it, and get everything done.

These things above took me 5 days of playing to finish (mainly based on work schedule and when my partner was available). The ammo challenge takes under 10 minutes so the bulk of this timeframe was the co-op.

4. Grind the rest of the weapons/abilities against bots.

^You can work on this in between the co-op mode whenever your partner is unavailable. It took me 3 days to finish all these.

Hope this info helps! 

All great information, but even with this comment, this shutdown notice is far too short. 

I already have two Ubisoft games that will be unobtainable if I wait too long (September 1st). It’s a dick move by Guerrilla because they’re only giving players three weeks.

Best of luck to the rest of you in this thread going for the online trophies. I’m bowing out of this one, just like I did for Far Cry 2.

Terrible that having the expansion for the game doesn't get you the standalone DLC version too. Though it is part of PS Plus Extra so you can always get on that if there is some other stuff you like the look of.

From what I've seen it autopops both ways when it comes to the standalone DLC, though the standalone DLC has some extra trophies which might not pop if you never met their conditions when you did the DLC for the main game, in which case you'd need to grind them out.

• Like 1

Well I am committed to it now. Bought the DLC and popped my first two trophies. Probably gonna skip the standalone intercept since I am already not able to do full series completion (rip killzone 2).

Dunno how I am gonna get Future Solider done as well in this time period, will probably just not since I would have to spend $40 bucks on the DLC for that. Then I gotta get back to Spellbreak at some point. All these closures are stressful.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 1

Shadow Fall is still in my backlog, have never touched it. I would be interested in the plat but I don't really care about the full 100%. Do I need to play now to make sure I can get the plat or can I just do it at my leisure?

I ask because I see people talk about there being bots and you can do the plat solo these days, but I am not 100% sure how it all works.

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

I played back when the shadows fall website still worked, and the developers had special warzone variants on their profiles that you could add to your favorites. They don't show up in the normal server browser, but you can still host them yourself by looking in your server history

Qp9KFx7.jpg

It'll look like this

I've read here if a player that has Pistols Only Warzone in their history hosts a game it will then be added to the history of other players who join it.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/291589-how-to-easily-get-25-online-collectibles/?do=findComment&comment=6463786

Could still work today.

1 hour ago, Rozalia1 said:

Terrible that having the expansion for the game doesn't get you the standalone DLC version too. Though it is part of PS Plus Extra so you can always get on that if there is some other stuff you like the look of.

From what I've seen it autopops both ways when it comes to the standalone DLC, though the standalone DLC has some extra trophies which might not pop if you never met their conditions when you did the DLC for the main game, in which case you'd need to grind them out.

Ultimately true.

30 minutes ago, Null_Spectre said:

I've read here if a player that has Pistols Only Warzone in their history hosts a game it will then be added to the history of other players who join it.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/291589-how-to-easily-get-25-online-collectibles/?do=findComment&comment=6463786

Could still work today.

It does, hosted it for another person on here earlier. That is my screenshot taken earlier today

• Like 1

I'm so glad I prioritized this game last year.
I think this was my best trophy hunting decision so far.
As a bonus, when the Intercept standalone became part of the PS plus catalog I got my first official auto pops.

From my experience the number of days from announcement date to shutdown date is not enough for me to 100% the solo-able parts of the game.
It took me a little over a month to 100% the game.
Plus, I had to find two separate boosting partners who had the same free time/schedule - one for the supply box and the other for the revives.

I still have memories of all the pain points during chapter 7 and chapter 9 during my elite mode run.

Maybe it would have been faster if I had joined a boosting team.  

Now, I just need to concentrate on Jump Force and Everybody's Golf.

Edited by sweeping-lamp3

42 minutes ago, JaKMagnus said:

Can anyone explain which dlc I needed to buy if I plan to 100%?

Intercept in included in the PS Plus tier so only Insurgent is needed?

Thanks in advance.

Intercept on PS+ is the standalone version with a separate trophy list. If you want the 100% for Shadow Fall you need to buy both Intercept (DLC version) and Insurgent.

3 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

Intercept on PS+ is the standalone version with a separate trophy list. If you want the 100% for Shadow Fall you need to buy both Intercept (DLC version) and Insurgent.

Yes but it auto pops whether or not you play the standalone version or the base game dlc instead.

6 minutes ago, BadCoolRad said:

Yes but it auto pops whether or not you play the standalone version or the base game dlc instead.

Are you able to autopop the DLC trophies without actually owning the DLC? I assumed you need to own it but maybe not.

21 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Ohhhh fuck still missing the two dlc's. Are they easy to boost?

Yes they are. You can do the majority in the offline modes, which will still be available. You only need a few coop trophies which would only take a few hours to boost.

Edited by DaivRules

jump force takes less than a day provided you have a spare system or a dedicated partner.

i'm no help with the other game. i started grinding out jack of all trades. halfway through the 1st set of 1st character after 4 hours.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1