Servers shutting down August 12, 2022 - Offline bots don't count for trophies

6 hours ago, Melachorn said:

I don't think the devs are legally obliged to give anyone timely notification about not earning hollow trophies that give zero real life advantage.

Thank you for that well informed info that give no use to members here. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, iXanon said:

Actually, it gives reassurance that it is possible in such a timeframe even now.. 1f61c.png

It's possible

You just need to find good warzone like pistols only/purgers only/veteran 4

And i really recommend to try remember some spots (i used this playlist)

It's not perfect, but for me it helped a lot. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

20 hours+ using the bot lobbies

I was interested in this too, the game has been in my backlog for forever and now I'm wondering if I have enough time to complete the MP trophies required for the platinum plus 100% in so little time.

Edited by BinkUncia
  • Like 1

Must be some secret to coop im not getting. Just played solo in the 2 player lobby and in a 30+ minute game i only had 700 points. By the end enemies take an entire clip and its nearly impossible to get ammo so just gave up. 

This feels like you could do it pretty easily with 2 people but just feels like a waste of time solo. 

Edited by JunkSkelington
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

Must be some secret to coop im not getting. Just played solo in the 2 player lobby and in a 30+ minute game i only had 700 points. By the end enemies take an entire clip and its nearly impossible to get ammo so just gave up. 

This feels like you could do it pretty easily with 2 people but just feels like a waste of time solo. 

It's way easier if you play with a partner or even in a 4 player game. Even if you join a random lobby you'll probably be better off than solo (you might be able to do solo once you're more experienced with the mode but it's still difficult).

• Like 2

Seems like the map makes a huge difference in coop success, was able to beat the weapons facility pretty easily.  If you die and lose a bunch of points feels like you should just restart, the longer the game goes the harder the enemies get and it just compounds into wasted time.  Also holding the capture points is essential for gaining points. 

• Like 1

I managed to get all but 2 of the DLC trophies done in a period of ~2-3 days (off from work). I'm at 150/400 steals, and still need to beat the game on Elite, but the rest I was able to boost relatively quick. The hacking ability I used another person and it took about an hour.

DLC is definitely doable in 3-4 weeks. Base game however.... would be rough

• Like 2

Tip for the 25 online collectibles: if you happen to be in a warzone with a coordinated group and no one else, the moment someone finds the collectible, it’s better to just quit the game and immediately start a new lobby. Doing this prevents you from having to actually play out the entire game.

You’re saving time by starting a new lobby, and it seems as though the same map gets rotated back to back for a good while. Was able to farm 15 within a couple of hours with a friend. Wouldn’t recommend getting too much XP so you can stay in the New Recruits mode. I have no clue if you can start a game by yourself, haven’t had the luxury of testing that. 

Edit: a game can indeed start without anyone else but you. That doesn’t last long though

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 3

On 23.7.2022 at 1:08 PM, Sergen said:

I don't care about chasing server shutdowns anymore so no more Killzone for me... But back when Killzone 2 was announced to shutdown the people who were competing for Valor Grand Cross were playing the game for 15+ hours a day for the entire week in order to get a score that would put them into the top 1%. I guess Guerrilla saw this data and wanted to make people rush to get Killzone Shadowfall done in less than 3 weeks which would require long sessions for most people playing it. I bet there will be a lot of toxicity with those online collectibles because only one of them spawns per match too. 

pls dont remind me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Tip for the 25 online collectibles: if you happen to be in a warzone with a coordinated group and no one else, the moment someone finds the collectible, it’s better to just quit the game and immediately start a new lobby. Doing this prevents you from having to actually play out the entire game.

You’re saving time by starting a new lobby, and it seems as though the same map gets rotated back to back for a good while. Was able to farm 15 within a couple of hours with a friend. Wouldn’t recommend getting too much XP so you can stay in the New Recruits mode. I have no clue if you can start a game by yourself, haven’t had the luxury of testing that. 

This is also what I found as well since you can keep getting on the same map such as penthouse & constantly get a run of matches where you can get a chance at the collectibles. I started doing these earlier today & there were a few hrs where I didn't many collectibles, although I was able to get into penthouse again to get the rest done.

Edited by Destructor-8
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

You’re saving time by starting a new lobby

So the collectible still saves if you quit out or disconnect?