[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

13 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Sure would! 👍

Enjoy - underplayed little gem there....

...and for the love of all that is holy, don't leave the "Perfectionist" trophy till last, because it'll bug out!

I bought that game because it looks very much like A Link to the Past and how doesn't like a zelda like game.

Thanks for the heads up but I'm not sure which trophy you mean. I can't find one called "Perfectionist" and from the descriptions there seem to be some that could fit. 😕

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I bought that game because it looks very much like A Link to the Past and how doesn't like a zelda like game.

Thanks for the heads up but I'm not sure which trophy you mean. I can't find one called "Perfectionist" and from the descriptions there seem to be some that could fit. 😕

sorry - my bad - think I managed to misspell “purist” so badly it autocorrected to the wrong word 🤣

So, there’s a bug where if you leave the last trophy to be one that requires a full play through, it will pop multiple of the “in game” trophies at the same time, which bugs out the trophies, and only pops one of them.

Best thing to do, is save an easy trophy (like the one for hitting a chicken) until NG+ - cause if they bug out, the only way to fix it is to delete the save data and start again from scratch.

1 hour ago, WDB_Chaotic said:

gonna play Deathloop next as I need it for another event. Am I wrong or did I see someone use it for maroon? Coz that would be helpful for my card :)

I think the only person who's used Deathloop so far is @lie, who has it on orange. You could maybe get away with maroon for Colt's shirt, but I think the question is whether you really think it's the dominant color.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Xylobe said:

I think the only person who's used Deathloop so far is @lie, who has it on orange. You could maybe get away with maroon for Colt's shirt, but I think the question is whether you really think it's the dominant color.

I really didn’t think so, but was going crazy thinking it was there. Not planning to use it anyways 

• Like 1