Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Fixture 3 results!

Golden Games: Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and Surgeon Simulator

Platinum League

Gold League

MpRVsKV.png

Y3OinOG.png

Silver League

Bronze League

sK1Aqcv.png

WupE5Oi.png

Standings after fixture 3

KNw7sy0.png

MCePqeO.png

This season is once again looking to be one of the highest-scoring and most competitive ones ever so far. Only 3 fixtures in and we already have five(!) people with a score of 1000+ and one with a 2000+ score. Crazy stuff. :jaymon:

In Plat @ySlifer__ gave me no time to recover from the match against Steve and totally surprised me with a score of 600+. Well done and congrats. @Doylus91 managed to outscore Cash, leaving only @steveblazinggrin and @NuclearManager on max points on top of the league.

In Gold @Banana_Sausage47 keeps scoring high and broke 1000 score after just three fixtures. Impressive stuff. They sit atop the table together with @Prometheous101 and @Arctic Cress who both already have a significant disadvantage in score. Psy is having some trouble so far and is still stuck on 0 points 👀.

Silver League is doing what Silver League does best and is by far the most quiet league of the four. By some miracle @Wdjat Prinny Doods is already the only one still on max points all the while scoring next to nothing :lol:@gazdavis11 surprised Rik with a good chunk of score in the final few hours of the fix and grabs his first two points of the season.

The newcomers in Bronze keep up their impressive streak of high scores with @XoX_Sunshine being the first person across all leagues to reach 2000 score. 2000 is one season is already extremely impressive, let alone in just 1/3rd of a season... Can't wait to see how far they go. They sit on top of the table with max points alongside @Paul_Cesar. Just behind them is past THL and Bronze League winner @Gnillisch who lost by only 0.5 points to newbie @Fysh_Taco 😮. Impressive scores this round from both. Congrats on your well-deserved first points in THL, Fysh_Taco :D!

Fixture 4

Golden Games: Powerwash Simulator (PS4 and PS5) and Quake (PS4 and PS5)

Platinum League

jermthejerm v LucasV9991

Hitman_Spinksy1 v ySlifer__

NuclearManager v steveblazinggrin

ApriIis v Doylus91

DEMONICRUBLE18 v UnboundedCash99

Gold League

Banana_Sausage47 v Killer_Unicorn12

ArcticCress v Krazy_99

Psy-Tychist v ShinobiMonk

Prometheous101 v Zephyr-pt

connman88 v JelloDLuffy

Silver League

emzynitro__ v serrated-banner9

madbuk v Piezilla57

GTA_Darren v Meikoro

man_with_wdjat v RedbeardRik

gazdavis11 v Havoc273

Bronze League

Gnillisch v XoX_Sunshine

UltraDog177 v Paul_Cesar

freddie1989 v Fysh_Taco

ResidentDarrell v Syr_Rys

NandK1998 v TheClownsta

Approximate starting time: 4 hours and 8 minutes from now

• Like 4

As an old participant in this event (on my now lost profile VASORAT13) i find it nice to see this league still exist. 
Now that I'm back on playstation i will follow this league. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RatTQB13 said:

As an old participant in this event (on my now lost profile VASORAT13) i find it nice to see this league still exist. 

It's been too long good sir. Glad to see you back around.

Come join the drama and excitement!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RatTQB13 said:

Awesome! Great to hear from you again! Feel free to sign up for the upcoming season if you feel like having a taste of THL madness again :P.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

It's been too long good sir. Glad to see you back around.

Come join the drama and excitement!

Happy to be back.

26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Awesome! Great to hear from you again! Feel free to sign up for the upcoming season if you feel like having a taste of THL madness again :P.

Maybe after the summer, I'll be watching to much sports this summer to be competitive.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Defeat...

Well at least I don't have the burden of a perfect record anymore, now I can lose to whoever I want! Anyways, GGs @NuclearManager

Bronze league has been popping off too, very entertaining. Also wow, LLLucas is having it rough 😵‍💫. Beat so bad Psy had to post the scores.

Steve............ prepare to get absolutely slapped next season....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NuclearManager said:

Only because Steve was busy this fixture. If he had time, I wouldn't have had enough with 1 day to score.

Nah it's fair though, because we both basically had the same amount of time to score. Absolutely no way I could've done 600 in a day, so that's your win. Though I wouldn't mind scoring a little higher as to not look so small in comparison 🤣

• Like 1

We've reached the halfway mark. Final chance for @ApriIis to score some points. Will he be back in time???? 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Fixture 5

Golden Games: Dark Souls II (PS3 and PS4) and Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (PS4 and PS5)

Platinum League

ApriIis v DEMONICRUBLE18

steveblazinggrin v UnboundedCash99

Doylus91 v ySlifer__

Hitman_Spinksy1 v LucasV9991

jermthejerm v NuclearManager

Gold League

connman88 v Zephyr-pt

JelloDLuffy v Psy-Tychist

Krazy_99 v Prometheous101

ArcticCress v Banana_Sausage47

Killer_Unicorn12 v ShinobiMonk

Silver League

Havoc273 v man_with_wdjat

gazdavis11 v Meikoro

madbuk v RedbeardRik

Piezilla57 v serrated-banner9

emzynitro__ v GTA_Darren

Bronze League

Syr_Rys v TheClownsta

NandK1998 v Fysh_Taco

ResidentDarrell v UltraDog177

XoX_Sunshine v Paul_Cesar

freddie1989 v Gnillisch

Approximate starting time: 2 hours and 55 minutes from now

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Nah it's fair though, because we both basically had the same amount of time to score.

Well, technically I had quite some time on the second day, but I was way too tired for no reason.

Fixture 5 results!

Golden Games: Dark Souls II and Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One

Platinum League

Gold League

Z0fjrS7.png

rDlXKRD.png

Silver League

Bronze League

5SooG6i.png

VSehr8O.png

Standings after fixture 5

sK2asjT.png

6VFRN47.png

@steveblazinggrin and @UnboundedCash99 put up a show and both posted some massive scores this fixture. With an insane score of over 1000, Steve took home the well-deserved two points this round. What a match! :lol: Meanwhile, @NuclearManager and @Sebastian posted some very high scores as well, with Anorak managing to keep hold of his first place in Plat for now. ApriIis managed to avoid forced relegation. Hopefully we see him back in action again very soon.

In Gold, @Banana_Sausage47 keeps scoring super high and is seemingly on their way to the Platinum League next season 👏. This fix Arti was the victim in a high-scoring matchup where Banana came out on top. Together with Banana, @Prometheous101 sits on top of the Gold League right now as well. Both with perfect scores so far :D

A more chill fixture in Silver with Meikoro unfortunately still sitting at 0 points. Will fixture 6 be their time to shine?

In a breathtaking battle for first place in Bronze, @XoX_Sunshine and @Paul_Cesar scored some insane scores this round, putting Sunshine at an absolutely mind-blowing 3K+ score this season already :jaymon:. The top 3 in Bronze all sit together on 8 points with 1 loss each, but Sunshine has a massive score advantage that might prove very useful towards the back end of the season. Gonna be very interesting to see what the battle for promotion is gonna look like :yay:

Fixture 6

Golden Games: A Plague Tale: Requiem and Brotato (PS4 and PS5)

Platinum League

LucasV9991 v NuclearManager

Doylus91 v Hitman_Spinksy1

jermthejerm v UnboundedCash99

DEMONICRUBLE18 v ySlifer__

ApriIis v steveblazinggrin

Gold League

Banana_Sausage47 v ShinobiMonk

ArcticCress v Prometheous101

JelloDLuffy v Killer_Unicorn12

connman88 v Krazy_99

Psy-Tychist v Zephyr-pt

Silver League

GTA_Darren v serrated-banner9

Piezilla57 v RedbeardRik

emzynitro__ v gazdavis11

Havoc273 v madbuk

man_with_wdjat v Meikoro

Bronze League

freddie1989 v XoX_Sunshine

ResidentDarrell v Paul_Cesar

NandK1998 v Gnillisch

UltraDog177 v TheClownsta

Syr_Rys v Fysh_Taco

Approximate starting time: 2 hours and 9 minutes from now

• Like 3

Well that was a good excuse to pull out 1,000+ points I guess. GGs @UnboundedCash99, insane match.

I'm starting to feel the dread of 2nd place kick in, all the strong opponents who could beat @NuclearManager are seeming drained 😅. @Lucas, please give him hell.

Anyways, excited to face @ApriIis! Not that I'm expecting a high scoring round though lol.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, steveblazinggrin said:

I'm starting to feel the dread of 2nd place kick in, all the strong opponents who could beat @NuclearManager are seeming drained 😅. @Lucas, please give him hell.

You think I'm gonna help you after what you did to me earlier in the season? 😂

negan-negan-smith.gif

• Haha 4