Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

On 10/2/2022 at 6:12 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Quiz time!

Question 7: Drawing is nearly harder than losing but always more impressive to pull off. So how many draws have we had up until this season?

A. 124

B. 134

C. 144

D. 154

Bonus: What is the most number of draws in a season?

I'll go D.154 and 19

Edited by RedbeardRik
  • Like 2

Fixture 7 results!

Platinum League

Gold League

unknown.png

unknown.png

Silver League

Bronze League

unknown.png

unknown.png

Standings after fixture 7

unknown.png

unknown.png

A more quiet fixture this time around. @Mesopithecus wins her second round this season and can still avoid relegation from Plat. @Psy-Tychist got an easy enough win against me. Was it a tactical loss on my part or is the FIFA addiction to blame? Who knows..... 

@FallacyUnknown keeps winning in Gold and is on his way to earn promotion back to Plat. Can he keep this up or will ApriIis, Seb or Connie take the second promotion spot?

@madbuk is the first person to beat Reina this season and sits comfortably mid-table in Silver so far. Well done!

In Bronze there are four(!) people on 10 league points at the moment. Final two fixtures should be excting!

Still plenty to play for in all the leagues. Two fixtures left. Here's the match-ups for the next one:

Fixture 8

Platinum League

Psy-Tychist v X18JELLO18X

LucasV9991 v Krazy_99

Mesopithecus v ArcticCress

GTA_Darren v NuclearManager

man_with_wdjat v UGotHitByGunner

Gold League

xZoneHunter v stupid0089

jermthejerm v Master_Mayhem_

connman88 v FallacyUnknown

ApriIis v Havoc273

Berendsapje v PikachuInZShower

Silver League

Doylus91 v Zephyr-pt

TheScruffyton v ExsphereBrawler

Yunakia221 v UltraDog177

Syr_Rys v madbuk

cjninja125 v Reinachii-

Bronze League

IrishNelly v YieuY

RedbeardRik v UnboundedCash99

KPWCORE v serrated-banner9

ShinobiMonk v freddie1989

DEMONICRUBLE18 v UnwaveringSoul_

Approximate starting time: 1 hour and 2 minutes from now

• Like 2

On 02/10/2022 at 6:12 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Question 7: Drawing is nearly harder than losing but always more impressive to pull off. So how many draws have we had up until this season?

A. 124

B. 134

C. 144

D. 154

Bonus: What is the most number of draws in a season?

Here are the guesses:

@RedbeardRik guesses D with the most draws being 19.

@GTA_Darren guesses C with the most draws being 13.

@Jello guesses B with the most draws being 12.

@serrated-banner9 guesses C with the most draws being 10.

@Syr_Rys guesses A with the most draws being 7.

@Doylus91 guesses B with the most draws being 7.

@Master_Mayhem_ guesses D with the most draws being 14.

@NuclearManager guesses B with the most draws being 11.

So, officially the total number of draws stands at 144 before the new season started and the most draws in a season happened in Season 19 with 13 draws!

So congrats to GTA_Darren for getting both right.

Scores:

The scoring stands like this.
1. Anorak - 7pts
2. Jello, GTA_Darren - 6pts
3. RedbeardRik, serrated_banner - 3pts
4. ArcticCress, Shoguncrocop, Mesopithecus, UnwaveringSoul, Aprilis, Master_Mayhem - 2pts.
5. FallacyUnknown, Beer, Prinny, Syr_Rys, Doylus, ShinobiMonk - 1pt
  • Like 2

Quiz time!!

Question 8: The Legendary blu3st4rdust305 was a force of nature in the THL, breaking and setting so many records. The question is, what percentage of matches did he win throughout his 9 seasons in the league?

A. 82%

B. 85%

C. 88%

D. 92%

Bonus: Name one of the competitors to beat him in the league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Quiz time!!

Question 8: The Legendary blu3st4rdust305 was a force of nature in the THL, breaking and setting so many records. The question is, what percentage of matches did he win throughout his 9 seasons in the league?

A. 82%

B. 85%

C. 88%

D. 92%

i gonna go with d. bonus: @Lucas

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Quiz time!!

A. 82%

B. 85%

C. 88%

D. 92%

I'm gonna go C & Psy-Tychist 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Just a note to all, these competitors are below the 200pts threshold: @UltraDog177, @stupid0089, @cjninja125, @serrated-banner9, @IrishNelly, @DEMONICRUBLE18, @freddie1989 and @YieuY. If you are below 200pts at the end of the season, you will be sent an inbox to see if you want to continue into next season. 

Just saying now that yes I want to continue into next season. 

• Like 4

Quiz Time!!

Penultimate question of the season.

Question 9: pureproteinman was a force to be reckoned with and always scored a mountain of Platinum trophies each season. How many did he score in total for the THL?

A. 156

B. 164

C. 170

D. 176

Bonus: What was the average amount of Platinum trophies he earned (whole number only)?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

In Platinum, I cut it way too close this fixture against Krazy but still got my win. Final match against @NuclearManager will decide the champion. Good luck! :D

Annoyingly I earned another trophy 5 minutes after the fixture ended so that could have been an upset lol. I honestly thought I wouldn't have had a chance to beat you this season so ended up taking it fairly easy this fixture 

• Like 3

Just now, Krazy_99 said:

Annoyingly I earned another trophy 5 minutes after the fixture ended so that could have been an upset lol. I honestly thought I wouldn't have had a chance to beat you this season so ended up taking it fairly easy this fixture 

Yeah, I saw. That would've been annoying ?. I tried to score as low as possible, and counted on you earning just 1 more trophy in that final half hour, based on what you were playing. Thankfully I was right but it was a gamble for sure :lol:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Quiz Time!!

Question 9: pureproteinman was a force to be reckoned with and always scored a mountain of Platinum trophies each season. How many did he score in total for the THL?

A. 156

B. 164

C. 170

D. 176

Bonus: What was the average amount of Platinum trophies he earned (whole number only)?

i will go with B. Bonus: 14 because why not

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Standings after fixture 8

unknown.png

unknown.png

THE BATTLE FOR RELEGATION 

BRONZE

bronze has no relegation places so we will look at the bottom half

@IrishNelly

@serrated-banner9/myself

@DEMONICRUBLE18

@freddie1989

@YieuY

@YieuY has already confirmed last place for bronze as he is 3 points behind 9th @freddie1989. he also has 0 wins this season and as his final opponent of the season, i will try my hardest to continue his unfortunate streak (Just kidding, it's mainly to try and nab 6th from @IrishNelly).

@freddie1989 (currently: 9th. best possible finish: 8th) 

currently 9th @freddie1989 has tried his hardest this season but only 3 points leave him in the bottom 3. he can only move up to 8 but he will have to beat @UnboundedCash99 who will definitely be looking for a easy win to keep his promotion hopes alive. if he does win he will have to hope that @DEMONICRUBLE18 lose to @ShinobiMonk who also would want a easy win to keep his promotion hopes alive so chances are Monk will win. he would also need to score at least 52.6 points to have scored more this season then @DEMONICRUBLE18 and that is not including whatever he scores during this finale so chances are he will stay 9th

@DEMONICRUBLE18 (currently: 8th. best possible finish: 6th)

currently 8th @DEMONICRUBLE18is only  point behind myself and @IrishNelly unfortunately he has to face promotion hopeful @ShinobiMonk who is unlikely to want him to give him the win. also i am fairly confident i will destroy @YieuY and @IrishNelly has a 50/50 chance i would say to beat @RedbeardRik. chnces are he will stay 8th

@serrated-banner9/myself (currently: 7th. best possible finish: 6th)

so far i am pleased with my progress so far this season and i think i will try and do better next season. i am currently tied for 6th by @IrishNelly which will exciting to see play out. i say i got a 50/50 chance of 6th. as stated already @IrishNelly has a 50/50 chance to beat @RedbeardRik and i will probably defeat @YieuY

@IrishNelly (currently: 6th. best possible finish: 6th)

pretty much what i said for myself. just beat @RedbeardRikand you probably will keep 6th because of the 100+ point difference

SLIVER

@cjninja125 and @TheScruffyton is already confirmed to be relegated so we will move to gold

GOLD

with shogun being banned only 1 relegation spot will be from gold this season and @xZoneHunter is already confirmed relegated so we will move to plat

PLATINUM

@Wdjat Prinny Doods

@Mesopithecus

@GTA_Darren

@X18JELLO18X (system can't find forum name for whatever reason)

4 people could potentially be dropped from plat down to gold )

here is what they need to do to avoid the drop

@X18JELLO18X

to surive you just need to win or draw against @Arctic Cressor ethier  @GTA_Darren or @Mesopithecuslose

@Mesopithecus

to survive you must

win against @UGotHitByGunner (unlikey) and @GTA_Darren loses or lose aginst @UGotHitByGunner but score enough points to overtake @GTA_Darrenin total points scored and hope he loses

@GTA_Darren

to survive you must:

win against @Wdjat Prinny Doods and assuming @Mesopithecusdosen't win and score enough points to overtake you, you should be safe.

@Wdjat Prinny Doods

to survive you must:

win against @GTA_Darren and hope @Mesopithecus loses and hope that he doesn't overtake you in points scored 

good luck to all of these people and i will do promotion at some point.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NuclearManager said:

Funny thing is, I can't win with score even when you beat me because of that 30 score difference. Only 1 way to win for both of us.

Yeah, I did take that into consideration the past two fixtures :lol:. Would be annoying to lose that way

47 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

and i will do promotion at some point.

No offence, but no thanks

• Like 1

On 8.10.2022 at 3:03 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Quiz time!!

A. 82%

B. 85%

C. 88%

D. 92%

Dont know if it isnt too late, but i will say d

and for the bonus lucas

10 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Quiz Time!!

A. 156

B. 164

C. 170

D. 176

164 and 17

Edited by Syr_Rys
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 6:33 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Quiz Time!!

A. 156

B. 164

C. 170

D. 176

I'll go 170 & 19

• Like 1

On 08/10/2022 at 2:03 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

A. 82%

B. 85%

C. 88%

D. 92%

Let's get to the guesses!

@serrated-banner9 guesses D with Lucas beating blu3 in the League.

@RedbeardRik guesses C with Psy-Tychist beating blu3 in the League.

@Syr_Rys guesses D with Lucas beating blu3 in the League.

@Arctic Cress guesses D with Arctic Cress beating blu3 in the League.

@GTA_Darren guesses C with microsamm beating blu3 in the League.

@Jello guesses C with Jello beating blu3 in the League.

@NuclearManager guesses C with Jello beating blu3 in the League.

Blu3st4rdust305 had an amazing run in the league in the 9 seasons he competed. He won 88% of the matches he competed in, losing only 10 times in total. Of the competitors he lost to, there are only 6: X18JELLO18X, Arctic Cress, FallacyUnknown, stupid0089, microsamm and myself.

So congrats to Anorak, Jello, GTA_Darren and Rik who guesses both right.

Scores:

The scoring stands like this.
1. Anorak - 9pts
2. Jello, GTA_Darren - 8pts
3. RedbeardRik - 5pts
4. ArcticCress, serrated_banner - 3pts
5. Shoguncrocop, Mesopithecus, UnwaveringSoul, Aprilis, Master_Mayhem - 2pts.
6. FallacyUnknown, Beer, Prinny, Syr_Rys, Doylus, ShinobiMonk - 1pt
  • Like 4

Another season has come to an end, I’m starting to feel like a veteran now lol. I didn’t feel the excitement of previous seasons but that’s probably because my nemesis Seb was having a quite season. I did have a great match up with Connie that was a load of fun, thanks buddy. I know next season will be fun as I get the chance to brush shoulders with the big boys of the Platinum league.

CWC should be interesting. Some great gamers involved who we know can score big. Whatever happens it will be an honour to play against you guys. 

• Like 4