South Park: Snow Day! (March 26, 2024)

MidnightDragon

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/08/south-park-snow-day-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-switch-and-pc

South Park: Snow Day! is the coolest four-player cooperative game in 3D.

Join Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny, in three-dimensional glory, to celebrate the most magical day in any young child’s life—a snow day! Grab up to three friends and battle your way through the snow-piled streets of South Park on a quest to save the world and enjoy a day without school.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

I wouldn't have minded they made something like this as a side game like say phone destroyer was but after waiting almost 7 years since the fractured but whole and this is the big follow up i cant feel but feel dissapointed. This is something you should make alongside a fractured but whole sequel not as the main thing to follow up on it.

• Like 1

I like how they put “In 3D!” As one of the selling points in the video…

…it reminds me of PT Barnum selling his normally unsellable “white salmon” by putting “guaranteed not to go pink in the can” on it ?

I guess if you can’t disguise your product’s worst asset, the best you can do is lean so hard into it, that you might confuse customers into thinking it’s a positive!

• Like 1

Have no issue with the art style choice, I think it's a nice little nod to some of the 3D moments they've done in the show + the movie. Big problem/disappointment with it not being another fantastic single player RPG... so that'll probably make me skip it.

• Like 1

I don't mind the change to 3D at all but it seems to be MP only. 

I don't think I'm the target audience for this. What made the Ubisoft entries enjoyable was the fact they had jokes/scenarios in a SP adventure and I'm not sure it's possible to do that in a PvP style game. Probably a pass from me. 

• Like 3

This is awful.

I was so hoping it was a sequel to Fractured or even just a new SP South Park experience even if it was a smaller game.

10 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

I predict a server shutdown one year after release1f605.png

Was sadly thinking the same thing. These MP games don't tend to last long or if they do stay up they are utterly dead with only 1-2 users. I'm honestly giving it 6 months for "active" player base.