God Of War: Ragnarök (PS5) Digital Copy Giveaway (NA Digital Code)

Dangisuckatgamin

1 hour ago, FilooGaroo said:

First thank you for the giveaway!!

my choice is Kronos for several reasons :

- I played a lot a lot Age of Mythology when I was young - and Kronos was the one I specialized in. Loved the quick eco made allowing to attack very early in the game.

Finally reached my best global rank at 872.

- what a fight in god of war 3 ( no spoiler here)

- This is the god of time - who did not want to control it

- on the educational aspect, Kronos ate all his children :

Cronus learned from Gaia and Uranus that he was destined to be overcome by his own children, just as he had overthrown his father. As a result, although he sired the gods Demeter, Hestia, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon by Rhea, he devoured them all as soon as they were born to prevent the prophecy.

Kronos (Cronus) is Greek mythology but as I love all mythology I will go ahead and take it haha. Especially the Cronus story, very interesting but also depressing.

Loving all the replies so far. So fun seeing everyone's favorites! And love those giving a little backstory!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I always liked Vafthruthnir, a giant so to some not "technically" a god. Until Odin showed up on the scene, no one could match Vafthruthnir's strength or intelligence. He was a master of riddles and games of intellect. When Odin was to test himself against the giant, even his wife Frigg warned him that he would surely lose a challenge of the mind. It's been a while, but I think even Odin was reluctant to challenge him directly and instead went in disguise.

• Like 1

Thanks!

I don't know a lot about norse mythology except from the game lol, so I would go with Freya. She shows a lot of human values and I liked her personality overall. I recently bought a book that describes several norse myths and the general story, sadly it doesn't include kratos, but I'll give it a read.

If we include greeks I'll choose Artemis, she's my spiritual guide.

• Like 1