Ps Plus  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Rate November 2023's PS+ Extra/Premium lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Teardown 
    • Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
    • Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
    • Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On
    • Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
    • Superliminal
    • Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi
    • Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz
    • River City Melee Mach!!
    • N/A
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Grandia
    • Jet Moto
    • Up
    • Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series
    • PaRappa the Rapper 2
    • N/A

Huh, this odd: The official German announcement mentions Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin in the title but nowhere in the post and it's also on no other official list. Maybe next month?

https://blog.de.playstation.com/2023/11/15/playstation-plus-spielekatalog-fuer-november-teardown-stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-und-mehr/

That said, this month has some pretty good games. Nothing overwhelming, but good.

I was legit planning on buying Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On this week, i remember a few times this year literally right after I got games on sale they would be added to the other tiers for PS+ (like Sakuna of Rice and Ruin and Disco Elysium to name some). On one hand, I was bummed about it cause even though I got them on sale, I still could've saved that money for other games in the same sales. But on the other hand, if I ever stopped subbing to PS+, I could still play the games so it still works out in the end.

Excited for most of the other stuff on the lineup for this month.

the drop in value is obvious 😒

In comparison for Extra:

In November 2022, 21 games were added, including all Kingdom hearts, Skyrim, Ghost recon breakpoint, Rainbow Six, the Division 2 and several other good ones.

In November 2023, only 9 games, and not a single blockbuster

I'm interrested in Superliminal, but I'm having a really hard time digesting the price increase...

Edited by RustyZero

The premium lineup is actually ok, but as I was watching the PS Access video and those were the first games I knew it wasn't going to be a great month lol. I'll probably try Klonoa and Superliminal.

4 hours ago, shadaik said:

The official German announcement mentions Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin in the title but nowhere in the post and it's also on no other official list. Maybe next month?

Can't believe we missed CHAOS

@Sailar91 isn't the Klonoa announced the PS4 remaster? You quoted it there as the PS1 version, but the one called "Phantasy Reverie Series" is actually the remastered version.

Edited by Jeanolt

Bruh, I just bought the Klonoa package in a sale from a couple weeks back (I claimed 16 AUD in wallet funds from 4,000 PS Stars points which covered most of the reduced price). Big mistake lol.

6 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm not familiar with a single game this month. What's good this month?

Dragon’s Dogma is an amazing RPG. It’s a very unique game, kind of a blend of many different games, and a really unique feel to it because it’s a Western style RPG made by a Japanese team. The combat is definitely the highlight and the end-game Dark Arisen expansion is awesome, it’s a huge, deep dungeon called Bitterblack Isle for high level characters.