Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yes, although playing it in co-op for some of the trophies makes it a lot easier since you can duplicate everything

Wasn't it possible for the NA version only ?

58 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

Concerning the Embracer Group split and the separation of Asmodee: It seems they are in deep shit money-wise. That puts 2 games at risk as all of them are licensed games: The LotR card game and the Arkham Horror game. No physicals for either of them. Afaik none of the other games have online trophies, but Ill gladly be corrected on that one.

Gloomhaven has a paid dlc that doesn't seem to be included in the disc version. The dlc is included in the gold edition but that appears to be digital only.

Shame about Arkham Horror, it seems to be one of the best of their games. The article Lord_Bane999 posted mentioned the deadline to repay the debt to be February 2025. They could be delisted then, or maybe not. Or maybe a bit earlier than that. Better get them soon if you are interested (though there are still many months to go before it's 2025).

https://psprices.com/region-es/game/4568171/arkham-horror-mothers-embrace 

When looking at the sale pattern here, one could guess it should go on sale at the end of this month or in May. (It's been on sale for the NA store at the same dates).

• Like 4

I just went on Steam and saw that Capcom is delisting Flock, which is also on PS3, on May 8.  Presumably, it'lll be delisted on PS3 as well.  Flock is currently on sale on Steam and XBox Live, BTW.

Edited by jblanch3
Included the game Dark Void in my initial post, which got a digital release on Steam but is physical-only on PS3.
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Needles said:

-snip-

A couple of things to note with this:

1. It's was part of PS Plus in mid 2022, but you'd likely know that if you've been playing it.

2. On the way up is unattainable on both FIFA 22 and 23. This indicates they ain't gonna fix it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

2. On the way up is unattainable on both FIFA 22 and 23. This indicates they ain't gonna fix it

One more thing to mention is that given EA’s track record of shutting down FIFA 21’s servers much sooner, and now following up this trend with FIFA 22, I honestly don’t think that FIFA 23 will survive for a long time as well (predicting a server shutdown for that game in 2025, likely on Q4).

• Like 4

Hi @Thephoenixshow

Will we have the upcoming delistings in the front page?

I was going to say that Volgarr the viking is currently on sale on psn, that it could be interesting picking it up due to the delisting of Adult Swim games in May, but can't remember if said title is at risk because it also has another publisher besides Adult Swim. As far as I remember, these ones are likely to be delisted next month: 

Samurai Jack: Battle through Time

Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality

Duck Game

Rise & Shine

Headlander 

Mega Coin Squad

I  can remember people saying what was safe (like Rain World and Death's Gambit, for example, confirmed by devs), but can't remember everything at risk. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Hi @Thephoenixshow

Will we have the upcoming delistings in the front page?

I was going to say that Volgarr the viking is currently on sale on psn, that it could be interesting picking it up due to the delisting of Adult Swim games in May, but can't remember if said title is at risk because it also has another publisher besides Adult Swim. As far as I remember, these ones are likely to be delisted next month: 

Samurai Jack: Battle through Time

Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality

Duck Game

Rise & Shine

Headlander 

Mega Coin Squad

I  can remember people saying what was safe (like Rain World and Death's Gambit, for example, confirmed by devs), but can't remember everything at risk. 

yes will add the ones that get  delisted from the adult swim games list next month  :) 

• Like 2

Do we have a list of games that are white flagged or do we have some games that got white flagged after a server shutdown?

Because some games recived costum Servers or got a option to play the online playmodes in your own home Network like bulletstorm ps3

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DasBrotx3 said:

Do we have a list of games that are white flagged or do we have some games that got white flagged after a server shutdown?

Because some games recived costum Servers or got a option to play the online playmodes in your own home Network like bulletstorm ps3

Yeah. The Leaderboard rules: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes

• Like 2