Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

JoJo's All Star Battle - It's sooooo close to being good and polished! Just fix the framerate and put in on a stronger console. I really wasn't a fan of Eyes of Heaven either.

Dark Souls - Every other Soulsborne is on the console except DeS and Dark is prolly my favourite of the bunch.

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax - Yeah, I know it prolly doesn't need it but I just want to have online matches again.

3 minutes ago, RuNNinG-sCaRe_D said:

1. Alpha Protocol

2. Deadly Premonition xD

3. Ghostbusters: The Videogame (but without Multiplayer)

That was the best part about Ghostbusters. The slow to update servers were kinda shit, but the gameplay was really fun.

/topic

• Dead Space
  • Dead Space 2
  • Dark Souls

• Like 1

Ghostbusters: The Video Game would be awesome.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 would be great.

Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows would be amazing.

As the great Stan Lee would say "nuff said" :D

Edited by marvelboy10

Only games I haven't previously played on ps3 would i consider getting a remastered version on the ps4 (except batman...... because it's batman) so i would have to choose:

Demon Souls
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Tales of Vesperia (UK release!)

They're just off the top of my head, games i've wanted to play on ps3 but haven't got around to yet x)

On PS3, I only want Heavenly Sword.
Most of the games I want remastered are on PS2 (MagnaCarta: Tears of Blood - I need a whole remake for this one though because of the shitty combat system), the whole DrakengardXenosaga and Shadow Hearts licences and Tales of the Abyss, since all these games can't be found at cheap prices now.

• Like 1

Probably more than anything, I would like to see:

1. A Demon's Souls & Dark Souls (released as a bundle). Demon's souls hasn't aged as well and a remaster would sure be nice. A DeS remaster would probably be limited to the PS4 though.
  2. A Persona 3/Persona 4 remaster on the PS4, that is not limited to the Vita hardware. Though not much needs to be added or changed besides upgraded resolution and textures, but if the 3D character models were redone to looks more proportionate (like P5 or even the older SMT games like Nocturne or DDS), it would looks much better. 
  3. An Infamous 1 & 2 + FoB remaster would be profitable for Sony. I mean, if Prototype can get a "remaster", Infamous should get one too. 

There's a couple others that would be good, like a Mass Effect Trilogy remaster (but that would have a humongous file size), Fallout 3 (with DLCs) remaster (since Skyrim got one), and a Red Dead Redemption remaster before the sequel comes out. 

• Like 1

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I never got the chance to play it on PS3 due to wanting to finish some other games first and I'm not really into playing these kind of games on PC either, which now that I've typed it out and reading it seems really strange so I'd love to see it remastered on PS4.