Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

Unfortunately this decision was for the worse. I went in with an open mind wanting to like it as the first 3 games are some of the best I've ever played but I couldn't completely get into it. The main character isn't very interesting compared to Shepard and of the 6 companions, Peebee was the only one I really liked. There were multiple times when the game had you thinking you had a really important choice to make but it turned out it didn't affect the end result at all which was pointless. The graphics for the worlds were decent enough but characters faces were all over the place, sometimes someones hair would look like it had been smudged all over with no detail at all which was very offputting. Having played and absolutely loved Dragon Age: Inqusition this game was a big disappointment.

Sucks to hear you didn't enjoy it, but completely echo those sentiments, like almost immediately I was put off the game by Ryder and friends, and all the Pathfinder nonsense. It's like no-one on the team understood what made Mass Effect 1-3 special, or if they thought they did, completely missed the mark for me anyway.

:platinum: ✭ 4 - Saints Row : Gat Out Of Hell

1Se9ceee.png

Scorched Savior 

Took about 30 hours in total (though with about 8 of that idling for the "play for 20 hours" challenge, since I sorely underestimated how long the grinding would take). SR3 and even 4 are a much better use of time, it doesn't even really boast the humour those games have, and SR4 has super powers too... Genuinely can't think of a reason to recommend it. Not exactly a difficult trophy, just incredibly time consuming.

Edited by MachoLucha
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, AlphaTrash said:

Injustice 2. 

Platinum 27 and trophy 1337. 

1L65542d.png

World Destroyer. 

@Sergen Said I could never get this plat, he called me fake and gay and told me I should give up on my dreams. 

I told him I'm not fake, just a little bit gay and I told him they're not dreams, they're just me predicting the future. 

He laughed, I laughed, he laughed again, I laughed in return then he laughed again so I left. 

As for the plat, it's one of the easiest fighting plats out there I think as there's nothing hard about it. 

It's all grind and a little luck when it comes to the cat call trophy. 

6/10. A great place to start if you're new to fighters. 

Pro tip: If you're going to start this game and play online, make sure to turn competitive mode on, you don't stand much of a chance otherwise. ;) 

Seems like what I said really did trigger you about the first Injustice game ;). But in all seriousness, it's not wrong to say that Injustice is a good game to start with for fighting newbies, if you played any Street Fighter game, you'd see that. But anyway, I'm so proud of you for doing this game, it would definitely be too hard for me, just like the first one :/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Seems like what I said really did trigger you about the first Injustice game ;). But in all seriousness, it's not wrong to say that Injustice is a good game to start with for fighting newbies, if you played any Street Fighter game, you'd see that. But anyway, I'm so proud of you for doing this game, it would definitely be too hard for me, just like the first one :/

If I was triggered, I'd block you honey. ;) Good luck triggering me, there's your 2018 challenge. 
Injustice 1 and 2 are both very accessible  to new players, I'd say start with 2 and then do 1.

I actually agree with you when you say Injustice is a good place to start. Some of the challenges it offers up are tough to beat if you're new. 

They're nothing compared to SF IV or MvC trials though. 

Cheers bro, that'll teach you never to doubt me again. While you're at it, you should quit doubting yourself;  you can do it, I believe in you. 

Edited by AlphaTrash
  • Like 2

On 7/31/2017 at 8:57 AM, MakotoKaCun said:

1Lb03c9d.png

Platinum # 41
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Trophy Collection

Finished this game 100% finally XD/ roughlt took me 120 hour to completed it . Well now is time to finish the guide for this game !!! 
Hopefully no feedback and can publish :) 

I'm working on trying to plat that game as well. So do you have a release date for the SAO: Hollow Realzation Trophy Guide and Roadmap?

• Like 2