Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#31 Severed

1Le80804.png

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Time: 9~10h

Yet another enjoyable game from Drinkbox that manages to mix the relaxing moments of dungeon exploration and the intense and exciting moments of battles that require accuracy, reaction and timing. The principle of the game is nice and its accomplishment is excellent, which makes exploration and battles a satisfactory moment to live. Trophies are not a problem as they're mainly straightforward (kill this boss, get this item, etc) and in case you missed some ones after killing the last boss, the game gives you the opportunity to get them without having to start a new game. The only advice I could give is protecting your finger with your sleeve, so you can swipe much faster without burning your finger. This was especially decisive during that infamous limited time battle in front of the father's memento portal.

Edited by NekoSlash
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I recommend UNS3: Full Burst or UNS4: Road to Boruto. Both phenomenal games!

Just to note: If a person buys the Full Burst version of the game for PS3, the Kabutomaru fight is mandatory for achieving plat, even though it's listed as DLC.

Thank you for the recommendation!! I have them both ready to play them, but I want to do it in order ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

L7f0de7.png

Noble Achievement

1L5e96f1.png

Another game I did on another account. With Second Son being free, I remembered "hey, i need to do this one again" So I did.

To be honest, seeing as to how this was the only modern gen Infamous I even touched, I am actually pretty interested/excited to see what kind of story will unfold in Second Son.

Second Son is insanely fun, and the 2nd playthrough is even better. My opinion, do evil easy first, then expert good. But I think cartoon power is best (you'll see why). One thing to note is that all cutscenes are unskippable, sadly. 

• Like 2

40-platinum.png #164 40-platinum.png

L757a87.png

Dark Arcana: The Carnival

I'm back up to date with Artifex Mundi games and I once again have all of their Platinums.

Two playthroughs required for this plat, one with all Hidden Object puzzles completed and the other for completing all Monaco puzzles (these are basically the same as the pair matching games that featured in previous games from the same developer).

There is also a bonus chapter to play through for another trophy but this only takes about 15 minutes.

Overall another laid back and enjoyable plat from Artifex Mundi and long may their games keep coming to PS4 because I enjoy them.

• Like 4

:platinum: Platinum #156: Planet of the Eyes (PS4)

1Ld871d6.png

A one hour Platinum or less. Took some breaks in between

NA/EU share the same list.

Nothing too stressful. Gave me memories of Forma 8...

Enjoyment: 7

Difficulty: 2.5

Rating: 7

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 4

#219 - RIGS: Mechanized Combat League

1La54b62.png

This game is extremely repetitive... It's fun for the first 10 matches or so, but the 80+ matches after that are such a slog to get through... Aiming with your head instead of the right stick like a normal game was irritating, and there wasn't much variety in the game modes. Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, and another more unique one that involves killing enough enemies and then making your way to a goal once you've powered up. This isn't nearly enough variety to make it interesting for over 80 matches. It's a shame that this game ended up shutting down the studio though. It wasn't that bad.

• Like 3