Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, Phil said:

:platinum: #82

Day of the Tentacle Remastered 

1Lf4cd41.png

OCD

I love point and click games. Since the days of Diskworld, I've been a fan. Since I've kind of been on a PnC bender lately, I figured I'd add DotTR to the mix. I might do Tales of Monkey Island and/or Broken Age next. I have both waiting in the wings.

Keeping in line with the PnC genre, this game has a nice bout of humor in it. The three main characters you play as are pretty funny and very likeable. The different characters you run into throughout the game are pretty funny too. The whole game is pretty light-hearted. That's pretty much on par with the genre though.

I didn't go through the game the hard way. I payed my dues with Diskworld 1 & 2. That was back in the day before the internet. We didn't get walk throughs to help us. So yea, I used a text walk through for help. Even without it, I feel like I could have gone through the game without much trouble. However, I would have definitely missed a lot of trophies.

I would definitely recommend this to anybody who needs a break from the norm. If you are a PnC fan, this game is a must.

Definitely a fantastic Lucasarts game, nicely remastered by Double Fine.

If they can do the Indiana Jones point and click games I will be completely ecstatic.

So many good point and click games from the 90s, sadly I don't think the majority of them will ever receive modern support. I have a few point and clicks I bought off of GOG.com, terrific website if you're like me who plays on the PC every now and then.

• Like 2

platinum #202 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (ps4)

completed in 1 year and 4 month's

platinum rarity: 4.52% ultra rare

platinum name: borderlands defender round 1.5

been working on this one since about 3 weeks ago, quit previously on may 9th 2016. just saw it possible after completing the hard part of the game with the enforcer class. i need to begin earning some trophy's it has been a very low month. the next game will be  Nightmare from the deep 2: the sirens call (ps4) during the day (wont take as long as the previous one).

at night it will be hyperdevotion noire (still working on this one).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Definitely a fantastic Lucasarts game, nicely remastered by Double Fine.

If they can do the Indiana Jones point and click games I will be completely ecstatic.

So many good point and click games from the 90s, sadly I don't think the majority of them will ever receive modern support. I have a few point and clicks I bought off of GOG.com, terrific website if you're like me who plays on the PC every now and then.

I need to get a windows machine. I'm missing out on a lot. Would love to reinstall my mame32 emulator. Also, some of those Xbox exclusives too. Cuphead looks awesome.

• Like 1

#61 Tekken 7

1Ld90369.png

I'll Get Everything Back! 

Acquired all trophies.

Easy plat

#62 Rocket League

1L6c211c.png

Virtuoso 
                                                                                                                           Unlock All Trophies

Forgot that i had Rocket League almost ready for the Plat. :P

• Like 4