Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 10/2/2018 at 11:13 PM, Spaz said:

You have to play 8 matches for each character, with the final match being against a talking head who is honestly a poor substitute for Master Hand from Super Smash Bros. So in total, you have to play 160 matches in all.

how dare you

KSyBMk1.jpg

• Like 1

1Lf6872c.png

#35 - Platinum Trophy (The Bunker)

This is the second FMV game I play after Late Shift and... I really didn't like it. The lack of interactivity is a big flaw plus the whole game is weird. The only good thing I have to say about this game is that the main actor was really good.

• Like 2

platinum #293 Battle Chasers: Nightwar (ps4)

completed in 1 week and 1 day

platinum rarity 9.29% ultra rare

platinum name: The Battle Chaser

useful tip: work with a tank/healer/dps set up on the second playthrough it will help alot and stock supplys on final boss she can kill :(.

the final boss got my characters several times during the fight had to use full revive vials to carry em to victory, game was a bit tough towards mid game when i had to change my strategy on new game plus but i'm glad it's over. next games will be Brothers: A Tale of Two sons(ps4) and Reverie (ps4). going to switch things up.

also gotta get the PS store games for this month and this week. this be fun.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

#65 Devious Dungeon very fun game and cool, enjoyed getting new weapons and armor simple but fund

#66 Little Adventure on the prairie - my fastest platinum and so unbelievably boring 

#67 Tekken 7 - i love Tekken not great at it but love it, trophy list is easy and overall this is a quick platinum 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, El_Shubi said:

#65 Devious Dungeon very fun game and cool, enjoyed getting new weapons and armor simple but fund

#66 Little Adventure on the prairie - my fastest platinum and so unbelievably boring 

#67 Tekken 7 - i love Tekken not great at it but love it, trophy list is easy and overall this is a quick platinum 

Well done it's always good to see more Saffa's on here ^_^

• Like 1