Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

1Lc4dcd7.png

Platinum Trophy (This is the actual name of the platinum trophy...)

I only needed one trophy so I set up a gaming session in which 8 people joined. Come the day and time, no one bothered to show up despite messages and contact in advance. Thankfully I found a few random games and got the last trophy before the Platinum.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_ThunderIord said:

L7da18f.png

:platinum:#42: Street Fighter IV

1L3686b4.png

Street Fighter IV is clearly the fighting game series (with SSF4, USF4 included) that I played the most, I've spend 3000H in total on these games ?

This platinium is in fact REALLY REALLY boring, I don't know if it's personal cause I've played this game too much or if the trophies are boring for everyone ?

The survival and time attck mode are really easy to gold even for a newbie cause of Zangief (LARIIIIAT) but you need a good knowledge to do the hard trials, the hardest trial in this game would be Gen #5 cause of the: c.Lp-s.Mp-Hyakurenko-Super. The timing to link the first two is precise (Just frame I think) and Hyakurenko cancel into Super is also precise contrary to SSF4 ?

Online trophies in this game are also a pain in the a** you need 506 wins, hope you have 2 consoles and 2 copy of this game  :giggle:

Personal Difficulty : 4.5/10 

Fun: 5/10 (Cause of the survival,time attack and online trophies)

Time to 100%: 1 week, 2 days, 22 hours (#22 Fastest Achiever)

PSNP Rarity: 0.67%

Congrats, how long do u think a newbie can get this lol

3 hours ago, The_ThunderIord said:

L7da18f.png

:platinum:#42: Street Fighter IV

1L3686b4.png

Street Fighter IV is clearly the fighting game series (with SSF4, USF4 included) that I played the most, I've spend 3000H in total on these games ?

This platinium is in fact REALLY REALLY boring, I don't know if it's personal cause I've played this game too much or if the trophies are boring for everyone ?

The survival and time attck mode are really easy to gold even for a newbie cause of Zangief (LARIIIIAT) but you need a good knowledge to do the hard trials, the hardest trial in this game would be Gen #5 cause of the: c.Lp-s.Mp-Hyakurenko-Super. The timing to link the first two is precise (Just frame I think) and Hyakurenko cancel into Super is also precise contrary to SSF4 ?

Online trophies in this game are also a pain in the a** you need 506 wins, hope you have 2 consoles and 2 copy of this game  :giggle:

Personal Difficulty : 4.5/10 

Fun: 5/10 (Cause of the survival,time attack and online trophies)

Time to 100%: 1 week, 2 days, 22 hours (#22 Fastest Achiever)

PSNP Rarity: 0.67%

So envious! The fact that you gave that game a 4.5 in terms of difficulty freaks me out :) I have so much problems with the trials and that is the reason I gave up. But congrats to you!

• Like 1