Most Recent Platinum

Muff

39 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

#191 - Persona 5 Royal

1Lc50cb2.png

My experience for Persona 5 the first time wasn't that great, despite being a huge fan of the previous entries. I felt the game dragged and consequently got burnt out around the 3/4 point. Royal however, fixed pretty much all of my complaints. So many new additions, battles felt faster, characters that I thought were wasted in the vanilla version were given more screen time so I felt more attached to them and overall everything just felt satisfying. I'd highly recommend not bothering with the original and pick up Royal if you haven't played P5 yet, or if like me, you didn't have a great time with the original. 

The platinum is also far easier than the original, with less pressure and more leniency to do it. There's still a lot of missables and tricky requirements (especially if you want Royal's True Ending) but it's completely do-able as long as you check which dates you need to save on for critical choices (which really there aren't a huge amount for). 

Oh and without any spoilers, the final palace is just absolutely GORGEOUS and the music (especially the final boss theme) are some of the best tracks in the Persona series PERIOD.

Couldn't agree more, while I loved everything about P5, the biggest turnoff for me was the dragging aspect especially with the battles. The QoL changes royal implemented takes on the issues that I had on it. It's a great definitive version! 

I'm looking forward to the final palace! Though I need to still do quite a bit :3

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 2

1L95c8b0.png

Peasant Knight

Platinum  #109

1L86d365.png

Drowning

Platinum #110

• Like 2