Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Eventide: Slavic Fable

Another hidden object puzzle game from Artifex Mundi. They're fun games that will burn a few hours.

They're all pretty much the same but with a different storyline. As you'd expect: find items, collect them, make them interact with other objects to solve puzzles and progress.

One thing I will say is play this on expert and not casual. As well as not being able to do all of the trophies in one run on casual - it is boring as hell. You are given constant hints even when you don't need them, and thus no thought has to go into completing the game whatsoever.

6/10

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Viscera1900 said:

:platinum: #271  -  Crash Bandicoot
L1a7bbb.png

1L25a470.png

The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot!

Collect all the Crash Bandicoot Trophies."

Enjoyment: 9.5/10
Difficulty: 7/10

This is a big one for me personally, because during my childhood I've never completed the original Crash Bandicoot 1. By the time I started to play Crash 1; I've already played and completed Crash 2 & 3 to 100% ,so when I went back to Crash 1: its gameplay felt weird and outdated compared to Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped & also it was insanely hard for me back then.

Now that I managed to complete Crash Bandicoot's trophy list: I have all the platinum trophies from N' Sane Trilogy and it feels really good & I'm craving for more Bandicoot platforming actions (looking at Crash 4!) Achieving a platinum trophy from this game is fairly challenging, but doable with enough practice. The most difficulty aspects are definitely the time trials, since you need to collect atleast 26 Gold Relics and you get those for completing time trials. I decided to make this platinum trophy a little bit harder for me, because I went for Stormy Ascent DLC's Gem & Gold Relic and that level took me the most time to achieve a Gold Relic; even the infamous "High Road" level took me much less time to achieve a Gold Relic.

All in all I'm glad to finally get this done, because it was something I wasn't able to do during my childhood & I'm looking forward to try Crash 4 in near future(I know it's the hardest & most time consuming to complete)

fpxnXN6.jpg

Congrats! I recently just did the trilogy myself and also did Stormy Ascent so I could skip High Road. I didn't find it too hard I was just pretty much done with the game at that point. I am also looking at at least attempting Crash 4. Good luck to you if you do decide to try!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Katt said:

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (PS4)

1Lfeb328.png

:platinum: Adventurer Extraordinaire :platinum:
Proof that you read the entirety of "Travelogue of the Gaete Sea" by Adol Christin.

It really was an extraordinaire adventure. An awesome soundtrack with a powerful beginning in the this new adventure in the Isle of Seiren. I'm really glad to have waited for the re-localization because this game is just too beautiful. What happened to it in its launch was inexcusable.

Playing through Monstrum Nox right now, kinda kicking myself for not playing VIII yet but regardless gonna end up playing this one soon. Glad to know that its gonna be a good one. Celceta sold me on the series, especially with the ps4 version i essentially replayed the entire game

• Like 1