Most Recent Platinum

Muff

29 minutes ago, Revvie said:

:platinum:#261

L00c8ca.png

1L110285.png

Super Super Trophy
Unlock all trophies

Your opponents, collecting coins, master tournaments and 109 race endurance is so much fun... SO MUCH FUN!!!

please kill m

The 109 endurance race was a pain. Had to use Cloud/USB saving so I wouldn't get knocked all the way to the beginning.

• Like 1

:platinum: #110: The Sims 4

1L718efb.png

Time: ~3 hours

Difficulty: 2/10 (used guide)

Fun: 8/10

Yes, I followed the guide on here. The plat isn't terribly hard if you don't use a guide, as you're just mostly leveling up traits and careers. However, intense lag makes this one hard. I fast forwarded most of the gameplay, listened to a good industrial playlist, and three hours were over in a snap. Some of the career trophies took longer; the entertainer and mixologist both took two in-game work days, and I had to load the Basketcase and Grim Reaper families three times for the trophies to work. Also, the Circle of Life trophy popped a few max traits ones as well. 

I am keeping this game; I love character creation and managing households (I don't know why, tbh) and this game is perfect for relaxing. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

1L553395.png

gTUCx8g.png

Developed by Dotemu, Lizardcube, and Guard Crush Games. Thanks to these guys it was nice to feel the nostalgia of having a Genesis when I was a child in the mid 90's.

Gameplay was great, bosses were fun to fight, and it was fun to link combos together. Some enemies were very annoying though. I have to praise the level of detail on the stages. They did a fantastic job with that, the new music soundtrack and having the option to selecting the old school soundtrack.

It was a challenging :platinum: I did everything solo and my total playtime was 59 hours. I struggled particularly with getting S ranks of Stage 4, 9 and 12. It was pretty tough to keep a combo going on those levels. Beating hard mode in one shot without getting Game Over was challenging, but using Axel Stone from SOR1 was very helpful.

I had a blast playing it, the grind toward to end to get 5 million points was boring however as I finished everything with 4 million points.

Now I look forward to DotEmu's next release: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Zp53r9q.gif

That's a pretty sweet platinum image, damn.

• Like 2