Muff

platinum #534 Forgotten Anne

completed in 1 day and 20 hours

platinum rarity 36.34% uncommon

platinum name: Thank You For Playing

platinum #535 Reed Remastered

Completed in 1 hour and 54 minutes

platinum rarity 91.92% common

playing with guide was confusing as i had to restart the game a few times because i missed a trophy or collectible (nothing in ways of huge losses) also finished reed remastered. going for the mind-breaking pain of link a pix deluxe (ps4). if i can solve the "that's So Meta" trophy i'll get the rest of em.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

Platinum 126 - Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunt

1Le0f183.png

Or just Carnivores as it's known on the trophy system. Picked it up on a whim after going back through new releases in the store. Seeing the word "Dinosaur" set off the part of my brain that's still mentally 6 years old. Game wise, it's alright/ Feels very mid 2000's which, considering it's a remaster of a game from that era, makes a lot of sense. Not the best dino game I've played but nowhere near the worst either. Trophy list is easy enough and I did enjoy the hunting mechanic but the game left me wanting more. More dinosaurs, environments, weapons - the whole lot.

Also, not a fan of how much of a jobber dinosaur Stegosaurus is made to be. It's the first dinosaur you can hunt and it's basically treated like a spiky cow. Goes down often in a single shot and never fights back. Plus, you have to hunt loads of them in the beginning of the game in order to earn enough points to get better equipment. Meanwhile, a Triceratops will run halfway across the map to kill you just because you looked at it funny.

Overall, it's a 6/10 game. Good as a time sink to unwind but the level of disrespect for my dino boy Stego is too much.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Platinum :platinum: #281: Valfaris

1L6ba480.png

Difficulty: 6/10

Excitement Rating: 8.5/10

Estimated Time to Platinum: 10 - 12 Hours

Hardest Trophy: 34Se8c3a5.png Speed King ( Complete the game in under 2 hours )

ESHl7fU.jpg

A beautifully crafted game with challenge and an awesome metal infused soundtrack.

This one looks amazing! Love the art style and music. I’ve got Slain: Back From Hell at the top of my backlog and I’ve been looking forward to playing it very soon. It will probably be one of my next games. I spent an hour or two with it on my alt account when I first bought it and it seemed like a really cool game. ?

Did you find Valfaris as challenging to platinum? The speed run trophy looks tough but I was relieved to see that at least there aren’t any no-damage boss trophies. I know I’m going to struggle with those ones in Slain, especially the Mother Beholder fight.

• Like 1