Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #621 Marvel's Spider-man (ps4)

completed in 6 days and 21 hours

platinum rarity 45.85% uncommon

platinum Name: Be Greater

ending rating: 11/10 one of the best.

finished the Spiderman plat for ps4. though i still have 3 DLC packs and 1 New Game Plus. a new game isn't on the horizon for several days. unsure of what the next game will be (lots of choices).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, ShonenCat said:

Platinum #87 - Borderlands 2 :platinum: (+100% ✅)
Difficulty Rating 4/10

Enjoyment Rating 6/10

Ultra Rare - 2.23%

0-D16-CFC1-C216-4074-8726-B23977-C7-E276

Well done! I feel the exact same as you do about Borderlands 2. My co op partner just doesn't want to play as often so it's been an on and off game for 2 years now. We just finished the campaign and done the main missions for DLC1. We are so overwhelmed by the grinding involved for the foreseeable future we are taking a mini break to come back to it. 

If I were to rate my enjoyment right now it would be a 5/10. 

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
  • Like 1

Platinum #160 - Cthulhu Saves Christmas

La9be39.png

1L864cd2.png

69.57% Rarity

Difficulty - 1/10, Time Spent - ~2.5 Hours, Enjoyment 6.5/10

Cthulhu Saves Christmas has you playing as Cthulhu trying to find and save the kidnapped Santa Claus.

There is very little to this game, but it still is pretty good. You basically just walk through dungeons while fighting some enemies and the occasional boss in a turn-based RPG style of fighting. It's not very complex at all and you could basically just beat most enemies with your eyes shut.

The game is fun, though, due to the writing. I found myself smiling at the various bits and pieces of dialouge and actually thought about replaying the game to trigger some of the additional dialogue (you have the option of like 5-10 different events each set of "free time" but you can only choose 4 events each time). But no one has time to replay games when they have an insane backlog, so I guess this will just go on the finished pile.

• Like 4

:platinum: Wuppo

1L95de9e.png

Enjoyment 6/10

Dificulty 8.5/10

Whoop whoop Wuppo plat! What a weird little game. It's a mix of genres, action adventure game, 2D platforming exploration with Metroidvania elements and twin stick shooter mechanics. The campaign was alright, although the collectiables were a pain. The 2nd part of the game is Boss Runs, this is IMO the best part of the game and it is where the dificulty comes from. Boss Run: Impossible lives up to its name and will take a LOT of tries to get done, you need both skill and luck to succeed.

• Like 3

Platinum #113

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS5)

Fantastic game, and even better Star Wars game. My one complaint with the PS4 version were frame rate issues, but they were clearly fixed with the 5 upgrade. It's a great 3D Metroidvania-style game that I think would be worth a look if you haven't tried it yet.

• Like 4

40-platinum.png Platinum 267 40-platinum.png

1Lae23ce.png

Clever Clogs!
Not only have you helped Osgood to defeat the Weeping Angels, you’ve managed to successfully unlock every trophy the game has to offer!

45.83% Uncommon

L322178.png

Platinum
23 hours, 50 minutes, 24 seconds

Too bad the Plat image wasn't a Tardis.

And the 13th person to get the Plat!

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 4