Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#77 - Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

1Lf8b33e.png

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

First of all let me say Thank You EA, it's not everyday that we receive a free game from EA xD

About the game, it's a good MP experience, even though some game modes are more empty than others, so my first advice is if you have this game incomplete go get that plat now! It's a question of time until this game have no one playing game modes like the gnome bomb, at least I couldn't find a single game if I play at night, most of the games I made was with only 3 or 4 guys...

Other problem is trying to achieve the Garden Ops in Crazy difficulty with someone, since randoms usually are noobs or are just playing for fun and they feel like they can die and waste revives, I really recommend solo match! Less enemies, just follow the guide video and you will be fine, my fav character was Berry Shooter (normal Gatling, super jump and normal chili bean bomb).

So the most of the trophies are easy enough, let's see one that can be a pain in the as* would be the "garden dioxide", I focus on that trophy since I started playing the game... got it eventually with some luck, I was shooting random zpg into the garden area, remember that you can kill a player close to a plant vase, that will do!

About reaching level 50 anyway I did on my way to get all the kills needed... I opened 20.000 packs, that specific packs only for plants or zombies, I got lots of skip stars in these packs, like x3 or x7 per packs, so when I reached level 43 I skipped all the levels to level 50 with skip stars, focus on leveling up the less expensive characters, you should have some that need only 10 stars to level up.

AND THAT'S IT, that was my experience with the game, may this be useful to someone that need the plat because it took some time to write xD

Did you managed to do Crazy Garden Ops alone? If yes what strategy did  you used? I pretty much miss only that :P

Did you managed to do Crazy Garden Ops alone? If yes what strategy did  you used? I pretty much miss only that :P

Completing Garden Ops on Crazy difficulty is actually easier solo because less enemies will spawn. There's also quite a few videos out there showing some really good strategies on various maps. One tip I would suggest is making sure all of your potted plants are being used and replanting as needed in between rounds. Keep in mind that some potted plants are better to use than others. Reinforcement packs are very inexpensive so buy a bunch and go for it!

• Like 1

Yes, it's much easier that way :)

Follow the video in the trophy guide here in PSNP, the video show you the perfect map and the perfect garden to choose inside that map cause there's a fantastic spot to shoot at the enemies from a higher ground, you can only be damaged by foot soldiers because they have the rocket jump. So basically you can control the waves coming and kill some enemies and wait to shoot them when they are close to the garden. You must be careful in boss waves cause disco zombies and the vampire one can reach you, the yeti and the big guys can't, even though the yeti is annoying cause is always throwing spears and there's one big guy that have a lase hammer instead of the normal hammer...

Like I said I made it with the Berry Shooter, remember to go with the super jump, normal gatling and you can use the sombrero bean cause deals more damage. The plants it's mostly about gatling pea, bamboo shoot and heal flower (just one when you have an empty vase and you need to heal yourself).

Important: Complete the last wave and have at least 2 revives (maximum is 3 so you can revive yourself once during the 10 waves and have 2 just in case to reach the escape zone), why? You will find yourself under fire during more than 1 minute, the escape time is 2 minutes? I am not sure actually, I don't remember... anyway this 2 revives will help you to reach the escape zone, cause reaching the escape zone can be a certain game over if you don't have any revives and you die. You want to reach the escape zone or at least try to get close to the escape zone so you can reach it in time, if you die you can use the time to revive yourself this means that you just revive yourself in the last second, so you can waste 20 seconds right there, if you have 2 revives, in case of another death you can have 40 seconds, that's enough time wasted to reach the escape zone with 10 seconds on clock and keep yourself alive with a chili bean ready until you are rescued. Best spots to "hide" waiting to escape are on the left side of the map under some tree roots in a higher ground or on the right side where's some higher ground too (this last one have in the sea side a lower ground, just a little bit but is enough to hide), because this can be a little abstract if you don't know the map that they show in the video, this notions of left and right are when you imagine a line from the garden you planted to the escape zone, on the middle will exist a huge rock, right? now if you have some difficulties trying to understand where is this "wait spots" climb that huge rock, look to the escape zone and now look to your left and to your right xD this can seems stupid but I died once while waiting for dave... and it's painful ahahah btw you can explore the map before pick a garden so do it, take your time to see what's best for your plan :P

And that's it, can take some tries to get used to :)

Any questions send a PM :P

Yes, it's much easier that way :)

Follow the video in the trophy guide here in PSNP, the video show you the perfect map and the perfect garden to choose inside that map cause there's a fantastic spot to shoot at the enemies from a higher ground, you can only be damaged by foot soldiers because they have the rocket jump. So basically you can control the waves coming and kill some enemies and wait to shoot them when they are close to the garden. You must be careful in boss waves cause disco zombies and the vampire one can reach you, the yeti and the big guys can't, even though the yeti is annoying cause is always throwing spears and there's one big guy that have a lase hammer instead of the normal hammer...

Like I said I made it with the Berry Shooter, remember to go with the super jump, normal gatling and you can use the sombrero bean cause deals more damage. The plants it's mostly about gatling pea, bamboo shoot and heal flower (just one when you have an empty vase and you need to heal yourself).

Important: Complete the last wave and have at least 2 revives (maximum is 3 so you can revive yourself once during the 10 waves and have 2 just in case to reach the escape zone), why? You will find yourself under fire during more than 1 minute, the escape time is 2 minutes? I am not sure actually, I don't remember... anyway this 2 revives will help you to reach the escape zone, cause reaching the escape zone can be a certain game over if you don't have any revives and you die. You want to reach the escape zone or at least try to get close to the escape zone so you can reach it in time, if you die you can use the time to revive yourself this means that you just revive yourself in the last second, so you can waste 20 seconds right there, if you have 2 revives, in case of another death you can have 40 seconds, that's enough time wasted to reach the escape zone with 10 seconds on clock and keep yourself alive with a chili bean ready until you are rescued. Best spots to "hide" waiting to escape are on the left side of the map under some tree roots in a higher ground or on the right side where's some higher ground too (this last one have in the sea side a lower ground, just a little bit but is enough to hide), because this can be a little abstract if you don't know the map that they show in the video, this notions of left and right are when you imagine a line from the garden you planted to the escape zone, on the middle will exist a huge rock, right? now if you have some difficulties trying to understand where is this "wait spots" climb that huge rock, look to the escape zone and now look to your left and to your right xD this can seems stupid but I died once while waiting for dave... and it's painful ahahah btw you can explore the map before pick a garden so do it, take your time to see what's best for your plan :P

And that's it, can take some tries to get used to :)

Any questions send a PM :P

Wow that's a great and perfect description of what to do, thank you so much Demons! I'll try it later then, i honestly didn't thought it could be done alone, i thougth it wa simpossible but you say it's even easier xD

Thanks for all the Advice and luckily i got the Super Jump yesterday then :P Still no sombrero bean so i hope the normal one is enough. Thansk for you great reply, i'll write you in a PM then if i have some troubles :D

Completing Garden Ops on Crazy difficulty is actually easier solo because less enemies will spawn. There's also quite a few videos out there showing some really good strategies on various maps. One tip I would suggest is making sure all of your potted plants are being used and replanting as needed in between rounds. Keep in mind that some potted plants are better to use than others. Reinforcement packs are very inexpensive so buy a bunch and go for it!

Thanks for the Reply STFUxD i'll keep that in mind trying :)

• Like 1

Bioshock remastered for me!

It's the third time i have 100%/plat'ed this game now but i enjoy it more every time!

Rating: 9/10

Difficulty: 5/10 - 3/10 if using work around (but i wouldn't bother)

Enjoyment: 11/10 - yeah, i know...

• Like 4