Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #129 Sly 1 (vita)

completed in 23 hours and 5 minutes

platinum rarity 53.59%

if anyone is curious, my previous sly cooper completion time was 1 day and 8 hours on the ps3.

finished it, i am having a heavy urge for need for speed i do not know why but i cant resist it. i also bought this one from this weeks sale.

(looks like i wont be playing tonight) big download.

Edited by kingdrake2

1L5d1897.png

1 of PS Plus free games from last year. I stuck on that coop trophy. I boost with someone last year, but the person quit the game in the end. Left me 3 chapters to finish. Trying to boost with other people couple times, but had no luck. Either keep getting error or the person didn't show up. I am sick of it, and don't really want to waste couple hours to join other people's game. Therefore, I decide to give up. Few months ago I got my second Vita, and I was thinking if there is any way I can boost it with myself. I tried Ad hoc today with my other Vita, and turns out I can boost with myself. However, it is not easy to control 2 Vita at same time, but I still manage to beat the coop. Finally platinum this game.

#67 - Rocketbirds PS Vita~ - PS Vita

• Like 2

#226 Assassin's Creed II for Playstation 4. Just recently picked up the Ezio Collection and I gotta say that it looks pretty excellent. It may not be on par with the most recent games but it did come out 7 years ago and there's only so much they can do with the remastered games. But it runs very smooth and looks great. On top of that, Ezio's story was definitely the best one out of all of them in my opinion. So if you haven't played it, you should definitely pick it up. And if you have played it and enjoyed it......you should definitely pick up the PS4 collection.

• Like 2