Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #32

57g5g.png

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Second plat of the day... guilty pleasure being it was only £1.69p (I think) on the PS Store so had to buy.

Besides a cheap and easy plat, I can finally understand how bad this game runs as mentioned in the forums. Frame rate drops are appalling & only having it estimated 1-2hrs to plat, I decide what the heck, it took me near enough 4 hrs because I focused on upgrading my defense. Wrong decision. For anyone attempting to plat this game primarily focus on reload speed til it's maxed out then defense. Constantly move and shoot around and store all your special weapons till the final boss.

• Like 2

1Lf116e4.png

Plat 110

Lara Croft GO (PS4)

1/21/2017

I expected a slower year in trophies and Platinums after a 37-Plat 2016. if nothing else, the term "burnout" was very appropriate for my mood. Still, I knew I had to get one before the month was through!

Similar to Hitman GO but a little easier. Hints can be used without invalidating trophies, although one may wish to turn hints off at times to go for certain "non-story" trophies. Also, the vases (this game's collectibles) are well-hidden in some levels, so a video guide is advisable. All in all, a game that should have been much quicker than a month-and-a-half for me.

On the up side, I now have 20 Consecutive Months with a Platinum Trophy! How much longer can I go? No clue, as always! still, it will be fun finding out!

• Like 4

:platinum:#55- Game of Thrones

Finally, first 2017 plat! Concerning GoT, I'm just a super casual watcher of the show and I wasn't that excited about this entry when it first came out. Finally got it when it went on sale and like previous TTG I've played, I felt entertained going through the episodes. The painted backdrops were beautiful and having the show actors voicing the game was nice too. Obvious problems concerning subtitles appearing in the middle of the screen and then going to the bottom like it should and/or jarring motions of some characters happening shown through nearly every episode, which can get annoying. GoT is usually pretty bleak and the game handled that well (nasty deaths too!), but choosing choices got less exciting as they all seemed to lead to bad consequences. That said, I would still play Season 2 and look at how my road of ruin turns out.

• Like 3