Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, Ala-Arska said:

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS Vita)

1L0d7a7b.png

Platinum

Complete all other trophies

xkiWi59.jpg

Hannah Montana it ain't, but it's still the best of both worlds.

As watered down as the PS Vita LEGO games are, this one's pretty entertaining.

Unlike the "older" titles in handheld world, LB3:BG has no permanent death in levels. Sweet deal, since it was a stupid idea anyway :lol:

Batman doesn't break new ground here, only bricks. No matter, the concept grew on me long time ago, and I'm still enjoying it.

I've said it before once or twice, but I still like the flying/chasing levels the most in these games. It's a nice change of pace + shooting lasers is cool ;)

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is a game players deserve, but not the one they need right now.

So we'll hunt it's trophies. Because it can take it.

Because Batman's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight :ninja:

Is it different from the PS4 version, because that one was beyond dreadful?

41 minutes ago, BOT-Brad said:

L9697d4.png

#68 - Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

1Ld3d22d.png

Only the 2nd Final Fantasy game I have ever played to completion after VII, and the latest since playing X on the PS2. A really enjoyable game with a great set of characters and a decent story, with some great moments. I paced myself through the game a little weirdly, spending over 30 hours before even getting past Chapter 6, and subsequently finding the remainder of the game (and many side-quests) fairly easy at best and laborious at worst. Overall a fun game, in an unusual direction away from the usual genre of the series.

Time To Platinum: 60 hours- I spent a long time levelling and doing many side-quests in the early portion of the game, and once I jumped into Chapter 8 I ended up finishing the rest of the story within a few hours. Only real annoyances were Gladio's survival skill (It was only Level 4 when I finished the story!) which took several hours of just walking about aimlessly, and defeating the Adamantoise which took me around 2 hours.

Difficulty: 3/10 - Nothing very taxing in the difficulty department, although in truth I had levelled quite high early on and was Level 52 by the time I began focusing on finishing the story from Chapter 7 onwards. Balouve mines final boss was hardest, although purely as I wandered down early on and was completely under-leveled.

Enjoyment: 8/10 - It took me a while to get into it, but I ended up really enjoying the game and getting stuck back into my first Final Fantasy game since the PS2 days.

I'm still on chapter 3, just doing hunts and side quests (current level 23), and so far enjoying the warp strikes and chocobos...though Prompto can be a nuisance, especially when he begs to go to a hotel instead of venturing out in the night. But his special is pretty nice, but I like Igneus' mark special :D Only ever played a FF game on PSP, so this is pretty unique. I love using spells.

15 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Is it different from the PS4 version, because that one was beyond dreadful?

Yes, like other Vita LEGO's, it's far less "open world".

Which, in this case, works in it's advantage, for me anyways.

I didn't care for the PS4/PS3 version either, but this tighter Vita package had the right amount of collecting and free roaming.

And no (noticeable) glitches :lol:

• Like 2

platinum#1 Aragamiplatinum

1La654df.png

Legend

Obtain All Achievements

Game Rating - 5/10 Trophy Difficulty 3/10

First platinum on a new account! The game was pretty fun the first time through, but some of the mechanics and the overall jankiness of the game started to frustrate me as I tried to go for the medals, specifically the Oni medals. But glad to get my first platinum and get my account to 100% completion so I can work on the next game!

• Like 4