Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #34 - The Perplexing Orb

"Not so Perplexing After All!"

1L3f4d56.png

My son decided he wanted to spend some of his allowance on this game. We checked out a few of the offerings in the October Sale, watched the preview video for this game and he thought it looked fun. Four-and-a-half dollars later, it was ours.

My son had fun with it, and I suppose that's what really matters. It's not the type of game I would normally purchase, but since I had this easy platinum game taking up space on my hard drive, just ripe for the picking, I decided I may as well finish it too. It's... alright, I guess. From the credits it seems like it was made by one guy, so it's not one of these mass produced EZPZ games that Ratalaika churns out every 5 days (It also was originally a Wii U game for the first three years of its existence, so the developer obviously didn't have trophies in mind when he made it). It's sort of like Marble Madness, but much more simplified. Nothing groundbreaking here, but nothing to outright dislike either. Some of the levels provided a decent challenge, but after a few tries they're all doable without too much effort.

• Like 4

platinum #395 Peasant Knight (vita)

completed in 24 minutes and 40 seconds

platinum rarity 94.07% common

platinum name: Platinum Peasant

didn't have time to post this one but have time now. next game will be deponia doomsday (ps4)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zach said:

@flashpool23 Nah you ARE the king for beating the challenges. They are no joke! :D 

Thanks! I don't know why but I read it as if Keanu Reeves said it so take that as you will haha

But yeah I almost gave up on a few but just taking a break and coming back to it seemed to help. I was about to try the "complain on psnp" method and having it succeed a bit after technique too!

• Like 2