Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

:platinum: 276 - OVERCOOKED! ALL YOU CAN EAT

1Mc15ef4.png

Really ejoied it, played with my girlfreind and I can say is one of the best couch coop games out there!

:platinum: 277 - PINBALL HEROES

1Mba98c2.png

I only played it for the platinum to be honest, but I really ejoied it for what it lasted (1 hour)

:platinum: 278 - TRIALS OF MANA

1Mc1205c.png

I was expecting something a little better, but at the end is a solid games. I didn't understand why the developers wanted the player to play it 3 times...

:platinum: 279 - FAR CRY: NEW DAWN

1M217f13.png

It's a solid Far Cry games, nothing special about it

:platinum: 280 - OMNO

1M348f84.png

It's a very beautiful games, it last about 4 to 5 hours and it's the perfect time for a game like this one

:platinum: 281 - TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT

1Mc53de7.png

Played with a friends and it's pretty fun, but I think played alone is quite boring and repetitive. The platinum is quite easy!

:platinum: 282 - LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM

1Mf37f56.png

Played with a friends and it's pretty fun, but I think played alone is quite boring and repetitive. The platinum is quite easy!

:platinum: 283 - DESTINY 2 (Ps4)

1Mfc40d9.png

Started it for error, got right away a trophy and was terrible, I felt very angry for this autopop only because they changed the trophy requirement for leveling up. It's pretty confusing in the beggining, but after a couple of hours you understand what you have to do and the games reward you with so many things to do, sometimes too many, but I really ejoied it glad I started it!

:platinum: 284 - DESTINY 2 (Ps5)

1Me2dd4a.png

Autopop why not? 1f605.png

:platinum: 285 - CHRONOS: BEFORE THE ASHES

1Mc0f10a.png

Too basic, too simple in the menu system and customization for an RPG souls like, I know that it was meant to be a VR game but if you change it during the development you have to improve it as much as possible. Wasted opportunity!

I played Omno on gamepass, puzzles are decent its a good 5 hour run though. Defo doing ps versions 

3 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

#319 zombie driver immortal edition (ps4)

its like if dead nation and twisted metal had a baby, this would be it!

fun fact, years and years and years ago, i was on the psn store on my ps3 just shopping and browsing.  I came across a bunch of badass skull avatars (i didnt know it at the time that they were related to this game) so i bought a few because they just looked cool as hell, better than the standard avatars sony supplys you with when creating your profile/account.  Anyways, fast forward several years later and i ended up buying zombie driver hd on ps3, and low and behold, i was amazed that i was seeing my avatar in the game

i just thought it was some random skull designs that peeked my interest, not ever knowing it was art from this game

anyways, great game!

This review comes in nicely, I've added the game to my wishlist and will pick it up when it's on sale. I'm current playing Gas Guzzlers Extreme, which is also a twisted metal mad max combined game with shooting other racers and zombies. Pretty fun, I can recommend it when it's on sale.

Payday 2. It is an awesome game to play both solo or with friends. I wasn’t sure to start this game cause many people say “it’s bugged, stealth is very bad” and something like this. I played it and I realized that those people just sucked at that game ? stealth is harder then other stealth game just because it’s not the classic stealth. You know, kill the guard, hide the body, you are good to go. It’s more accurate, more technical and much harder BUT very rewarding as soon you understand very well the mechanics. I suggest this game to all have the patience to learn it in and out, otherwise don’t bother to spend money on it. 

• Like 4