Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

9 minutes ago, Ye Olde Dragon said:

75 Hours and still having Fun... :dance:

Lol, i've played it for 1200 hours on ps3 and another 500 on pc. Takes you about 400-500 hours to complete every quest and obtain every unique/super rare item.

40 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Lol, i've played it for 1200 hours on ps3 and another 500 on pc. Takes you about 400-500 hours to complete every quest and obtain every unique/super rare item.

WOW...1.200 Hours are to much for me. It´s the third Time I play Skyrim, so I know it well enough, but I think after 100+ Hours I´ll be tired. :hmm: The Daedric Quest´s (most Fun) will be my last Trophy´s in the Main Game for a while. ;)

• Like 1

L451df9.png

This War Of Mine: The Little Ones

24L4b7950.png

:gold: Note: Avoid the worst - Attacking a place that shelters a kid… Atrocious! We stand together to protect our little one!

Didn't know how much gaming time I would have yesterday, so in the end I decided to restart on one of my KYC3 games. I had finished the original story and obtained all but one of the trophies that did not have anything to do with children (which are not part of the original story), so first I went for that final non-kid trophy. Then, I started a story with a child so I could try to go for the kid trophies... Obtained 2 out of 8 so far, the first one being having the kid make a toy for herself. I'm mostly trying to go for the one trophy that requires you to teach the kid a whole damn lot (and I'll have to do a lot more with making useful stuff than I did in the original story, as I went for the moonshine still to get many beverages with a high trade price).

• Like 3

3L4f4c16.png

Senior (lego harry potter years 1-4) ps4

night update: between getting the plat for one piece pirate warriors and earning a few trophy's for today. it was somewhat productive. gotta start up the game tomorrow it bed time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hertz said:

L4752b7.png

91L1d9688.png

:bronze: Trickshot :bronze:
Kill 100 enemies behind you with the KL03-Trident in Descent.

@Lucas Let me just tag you just because... :awesome: 

Damn, seeing you post this with Persona 5 incomplete on your trophy list hurts me :spank:. It does, it really does.

Sword Art Online: Lost Song:

Skill Maniac

38Laba319.png

ALO's Strongest Player

1Lb4a682.png

(Finally the platinum, Sakuya was my best character)

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls

Bad End

13La62961.png

(This time was easy to defeat Time Eater, without reaching level 70, it was strong, made much damage and has too much vitality, but low of hp, compared when you face it in for the other endings)

• Like 3