Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L2787b1.png

2L6b8c9f.png

:gold: "This House is Clear" 
Complete the Story.

Black screenshot. :facepalm: Anyways, I really enjoyed the story of this game. So much so, that I stayed up late and played it all in one sitting. Unfortunately, by playing blind, it looks like I have 3 more playthroughs ahead of me.. Probably going to get a bit dull, by that point. 

• Like 3

Until Dawn

13Lb93512.png

This Is THE End 
Nobody survived until dawn

Trophy# 9,666th

Managed to wrap up this one... probably because of...

I finally figured out what I am doing wrong in playing Gal Gun - I finally felt better since I know it is not my fault(well, I do still suck but still...) > I managed to wrap up Save All run > Ate lunch while watching New Episode of Kekkai Sensen - Felt very full and happy > Managed to get the remaining trophies... BOOM! BUTTERFLY EFFECT.

Also... The most important question: Did Wolfie survived??? I tried my very best to make it safe...

• Like 4

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (PS4)

22Labdc19.png

Soaring Slash

Man, what a pain this trophy is. I have to do a lot of SC to get both the EX Skill and trophy. And even if you do more than 2 SSC, it will only count as one! But in the end, I am happy that I got this trophy for my patience and grinding.

• Like 3

L07514d.png

2Lff2049.png

:bronze: Bloodlust 
Defeat 10000 enemies.

Spoiler

eV1Ofnv.jpg

*sigh* sigh onion head Glad that's done (all that work for a bronze trophy? :blink:), I heard this  was probably going to take around 20 hours, I got it done in about 16 though. ^_^ I actually earned it an hour before I noticed, I'm glad I decided to check. xD I can only imagine how long this would've taken if it wasn't for the auto-battle & high speed options (the PS4's button mapping, & a rubber band helped as well :P), I just set up my controller to run in circles on the Lost Continent (snow area), with auto-battle/high speed on, that way I just had to push a button every 10-20 seconds to get past the battle results screen... falling asleep onion head

Things I did while fulfilling my bloodlust:

• Watched about 35-40 episodes of various anime.
  • Listened to music.
  • Cooked... (spaghetti if you're curious :P) .
  • Sharpened pocket knifes (yeah, I was getting pretty bored by that point).
  • Worked on my computer.

After it was finally done, I maxed all character's levels, learned all skills, & hit the Gil cap. XD onion head All I have left to do now is play through the rest of the game (getting the rest of the ultimate weapons), & do a speed run for Excalibur II! :yay: 

Oh, & I'm going to buy a turbo controller after this. <_< 

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 4

L86b5aa.png

13L8b8e2d.png

I'm a Legend
Be equipped with only Legendary equipment.

22L4a6dac.png

The Arrow Whisperer
Kill an enemy with the predator bow from more than 60 meters while controlling the arrow.

37Lc4ddb2.png

Triathlete
Swim for 1500m, ride for 40km and run for 10km.

50Ld2a4a9.png

Handy Man
Craft 20 items.

40L566031.png

Rider's Licence
Use all types of vehicle at least once.

19Lb407f0.png

Road Rage
Destroy an opponent in a Hippodrome race.

46L3709ab.png

You still need 8880...
Reach level 20.

Finally met Cleopatra. ?

• Like 1

L110c8a.png

Can't Touch This

30Lbb1986.png

So are we all in agreement that this trophy is a perfect example of why the Time Eater is the absolute worse boss fight in the Sonic franchise history?

Stiff awkward almost unresponsive controls, eye-blinding color choice and obnoxious design, a useless 2d-3d plane switch gimmick, annoying attacks that are always given priority over yours regardless of the fact that his weakpoint may be mere inches from Sonic's face when he launches them, and course

THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOMING SHOT!!!

Which will cause you to shut off the SE entirely (because there is no fucking voice volume, of course) which puts you at even MORE of a handicap because the you can't hear the collision of his attacks against you, which means you'll have no idea of whether or not to restart until the damn boss battle is already over!

• Like 1

27L539aae.png

You Rang (Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits) ps4

night update: overcame a roadblock of the arena, went from lvl 20 to lvl 46 while trying to get secret character 1. still gotta do a few more arenas but they should be very easy just time consuming to make sure i can get the other 2 level trophy's for a companion and kharg. at least i won't have to worry about it till later for the human arena.

• Like 3