Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

I'm like so many here and I would have to say no,though I do wish I had at least a 70% completion ratio but due to the fact I had over 100 games played before I even started trophy hunting and a very low completion ratio it is going to be hard to reach my goal.

It would be impossible to achieve considering I have unobtainable trophies in my unearned trophies list and some of the DLC I'm missing is not available in the EU store (and I currently don't want to make other region accounts to get them). I'm fine with whatever percentage I can keep (currently hovering around 91%).

Yep. Not sure if I'll ever get there, but I'm gonna get as close as possible. Was at about 87% completion a couple years ago with 1300 unearned trophies, and now I'm up to over 94% completion with about 800 unearned trophies. Not looking forward to when I get down to only having Gran Turismo 5 and White Knight Chronicles left to plat!

Don't care about 100% in general. If I plat a game, I'm satisfied I've exhausted everything the original game has to offer. Several of my games cannot be 100% anymore so it's a moot point anyway. Also, I may buy DLC if it's on sale and will likely get the DLC if it's sold in a complete edition on disc, but generally do not buy DLC outright. My backlog is too large to worry about buying more content for games I have already platinumed.

No, ill try to get higher porcentage, but getting 100% on everything is gonna make me hate videogames. im not that rich to buy DLC for everygame, i try to get 50% or close, but i hate some games and im never touching them again, and they sit on 1%.

kudos to everyone who goes for 100% everygame.

• Like 1

I am! I am trying to get 100% for every game that I started. Before I start a game I check the possibility to achieve 100% on different sites. If there's no unachievable trophies I start with the game. I always try to finish all online trophies before moving to the offline trophies (because some game developers close their servers after a few years.. like stupid EA).

Nope. Despite what my trophy card says, I have some uncompleted games.

I hid plenty of trophy lists. A few were from games I tried once, didn't like and since sold/gave away, but most of them were from games my brother played on my profile. Even though he platinumed most of them, there are a few with extremely difficult trophies (Little Big Planet, Twisted Metal). I have no interest in any of the games I hid and I'm not going to play games I don't like to just for trophies. Trophies are an extension of the games I like, not my goal.

The reason I hid all these trophies is that I want my profile to show only the games I enjoyed enough to keep in my collection, which obviously doesn't apply to games I since sold/gave away or belong to my brother. Fortunately, I've been able to platinum every game I do own - never ran into impossibly hard or unattainable trophies - thought that's bound to happen sooner or later. But so far, as far as I'm concerned, I 100%-ed every game with trophies that I liked.*

That will end as soon as I get a PS4, though. I'm an exclusively offline gamer, and while I am willing to go online to get trophies, I am not willing to pay to do something I didn't even want to in the first place. Hence why I haven't attained the online trophies in Naruto: Rise of a Ninja on my Xbox 360.

*I do have Devil May Cry 4 for the Playstation 3, though, and it has an internal achievement list that I wasn't able to complete. King of the Palace is just way too hard for me. I don't mind a little difficulty, but I'm not going to spend hundreds of hours going through anything insanely hard just for a trophy. I like my trophy lists complete, but I don't have OCD.

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1