what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently Completing:

Assassin's Creed Unity - This is honestly my favorite Assassin's Creed. Excellent game.

Rocket League - Playing this one on the side, not a huge focus, but the game does hand out trophies like candy.

Prey - Haven't done much in this yet, but am enjoying it so far.

Will Start/Finish Afterwards:

Alien: Isolation - Very good horror game, need to start it after the above 3.

The Sims 3 - I've started this one, but put it off to the side to focus on other games.

28 minutes ago, blurryface606 said:

Currently working on God of War (2018), hoping to get the platinum this week and then starting on The Last of Us Remastered.  Want to get those online multiplayer trophies before PS5 launch!  1f3ae.png1f606.png

Good luck with God of War! Such a great game!

I'm working on The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan and I want to get before the next instalment of the series comes out later this month. The catch is that I'm at 1981 trophies and I want the plat to be my 2000th trophy so I have to be precise :D

• Like 1

#125: Ghost of Tsushima

#126: Sly 1 (Vita)

#127 Sly 2 (Vita)

#128 Sairento VR

A Samurai (Sucker Punch Production), a Thief (Sucker Punch again!) and a Ninja :)

On 10/11/2020 at 4:20 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

trying to get maddon 18 done for Halloween plat, and maybe do both deadsland games again

That's a fun one! Some trophies can bug tho, just delete and reinstall the game if this happens. 

Currently I would like to finish my old games, preferably all assassin's creed games I have played (Revelations, III, Black Flag, Rogue and maybe Brotherhood). When I'm done finishing those I will start with some PS4 games I still have lying around somewhere.

Trying to finish up Dragon Quest 11!

I have truly loved this game - I am in the Post-Game now. Need to get all characters to 99, a couple misc. trophies, and knock out some of the trials. May take a little bit BUT since I am loving everything about the game - not mad at all!

Dark souls 2 (+20h in, long way to go, maybe I'll get the plat in 2022 ?)

Borderlands (I had to start over bc my save data is corrupted somehow...)

Rise of the guardians, a quick one to keep things balanced, I started it a couple of hours ago, in 1-2 days It'll be done

and I have to finish Doctor Who: the eternity clock

I'm working on Street Fighter V

Already reached golden league, finished hard and extreme survivals, only missing the grindy stuff, i have to win around 200 ranked matches, which on higher ranks are taking super long to find a match, and i'm also missing the 1m FM, but i'll work on that after i'm done with online trophies