Amount of "less than 1k achievers" trophies?

MMDE

• 6 months later...
On 15/05/2016 at 7:14 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

I have 353 trophies with less then 1000 acheavers (1 with 999 actually.. and 2 with exactly 1000 acheavers..)

Obscure % is 4.6%

That's my only post from 4 years ago and it feels so strange.. 

After all this years, now I have 2047 trophies with under 1000 acheavers, leading to an Obscure ratio of 14.6% ? 

On 7/5/2017 at 9:51 AM, RNumbers said:

641 with <1k. 101 with <100 achievers. The lowest number of achievers is 17.

"Obscurity rating" would be ~7.8%.

Wow, almost 3 years ago. Now:

1388 with <1k. 166 with <100 achievers. The lowest number of achievers is 14.

"Obscurity rating" would be ~9.7%.

Improvements across the board, haha.

This is a very interesting perspective to view things from! If I'm doing this correctly, I have 1,424 with under 1000 achieved. This gives me an Obscurity rating of 15.7%! I do tend to play more obscure things I suppose.

2489 trophies and obscurity rating of 40.1%

My least achieved trophies are Item Collector and Death of a Hero from Hero Must Die. Again. which both have 5 achievers.  Getting this feeling that my obscurity rating is the highest in this thread from what I've seen so far.

Exactly 61, and they're all from basically the same games:

Outer Wilds

Shadow Complex Remastered

Return of the Obra Dinn

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Night in the Woods

Iconoclasts

Frankly, I think that has more to do with the extremely low number of people on this site that bought those games. Outer Wilds might be my GOTY for 2019, and it has less than 2000 owners according to this site. Shameful, people! If you can play through the same stacked anime visual novel 6 times, you can spare the time to experience a truly beautiful and emotional game.

Just did a count & I'm at 5186/16,482 for a moderate 31%. At the time of writing I'm the sole achiever for four trophies but someone has done those trophies on the other stack. Just the one person though on that other stack so that's some consolation.

I have two & a half pages of single digit trophies atm & some of the games are even good. It reflects what I've already noticed in that tons of games are released each week and many are good but most people don't bother researching them, don't care or can't even tell the difference between that & the spam of the week (in the case of 2D titles this is sadly quite evident). Makes no difference to me I'll just keep looking into this stuff like I always have but it's nice to have a percentage now I guess. ?