Kill Your Completion (Event finished)

I had mild anxiety when I had 7 unfinished games earlier this week, can't imagine deliberately opening 10 in a month + whatever else I might choose to start. Giving it a pass, but very interesting idea and I will definitely be watching to see how it turns out!

Current completion rate: 76.96%

1. Guacamelee!
  2. Mirror's Edge
  3. Beyond: Two Souls
  4. Battle Princess of Arcadias
  5. One Piece: Unlimited World Red
  6. Sorcery Saga
  7. Dead Space: Extraction
  8. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
  9. Darksiders
  10. Sonic Unleashed

Nice to see someone else trying Battle Princess of Arcadias. And I'm curious to hear your opinion about Sorcery Saga. :D

I'm just looking through my HUGE COLLECTION of unstarted games and I'm starting to get a Move theme feeling for my event list. Some are dancing, some are sports, some are guns and some are... EyePet-sy and Start the Party-y?

I haven't used my Move in a bazillion years, but caught a bit of the fever when I tried Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves for a few minutes, a couple of weeks ago.

I think I have around 40 Move games, so I'll keep looking through them and see which ones I come up with for my list. :D

• Like 2

Made two changes to my list to comply more with the try something different rule.

Assassin's Creed Rogue has been replaced by South Park: Stick of Truth

Fallout: New Vegas has been replaced by Dragon's Dogma

Will be keeping Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix on my list though due to the point that Avatar_of_Battle made.  The KH games I have completed already were more visual novels that were sub 5 minutes so are not really comparable to a 100+ hour RPG.

• Like 3

Made two changes to my list to comply more with the try something different rule.

Assassin's Creed Rogue has been replaced by South Park: Stick of Truth

Fallout: New Vegas has been replaced by Dragon's Dogma

Will be keeping Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix on my list though due to the point that Avatar_of_Battle made.  The KH games I have completed already were more visual novels that were sub 5 minutes so are not really comparable to a 100+ hour RPG.

Replacing Rogue with South Park is an excellent choice, and that's an Assassin's Creed fan talking. I loved Stick of Truth, the only game I can think of which I 100%ed twice - once when it was released on X360, once when I got my PS3. Will definitely play it again on PS4.

I don't know anything about the Kingdom Hearts series except that it's got Disney characters in it :-) didn't know they had visual novel type games as well.

• Like 1

I'm just looking through my HUGE COLLECTION of unstarted games and I'm starting to get a Move theme feeling for my event list. Some are dancing, some are sports, some are guns and some are... EyePet-sy and Start the Party-y?

I haven't used my Move in a bazillion years, but caught a bit of the fever when I tried Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves for a few minutes, a couple of weeks ago.

I think I have around 40 Move games, so I'll keep looking through them and see which ones I come up with for my list. :D

Carnival Island :awesome:

Was thinking about a backlog one, where you chose 10 games under 50% main game completion that you haven't earned a trophy for in over 6 months. Sometimes I'm like "Why did I stop playing that?" sometimes I just got distracted, but sometimes the game really wasn't good.

I'm pretty sure Bioshock is move compatible. ;) I can't stress how strongly I advise you to avoid Eye Pet though. My kids put that in my account and No, just no.

Yhea like that idea as well. 

• Like 1

Sign me up with these games

July 1st-3rd: Wolfenstein: The New Order

July 4th-6th: Tropico 5

July 7th-9th: Wild Arms 3

July 10th-12th: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

July 13th-15th: Tearaway Unfolded

July 16th-18th: Tales of Zestiria (May be swapped for a PS+ title)

July 19th-21st: Hardware Rivals

July 22nd-24th: Deadpool

July 25th-27th: Nom Nom Galaxy

July 28th-30th: Until Dawn

Let me know if I should change anything.

I want in on this pwease ^_^

Current Completion Rate: 93.83%

Proposed Games

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix

2. Metro 2033 Redux

3. Bastion

4. Freedom Wars

5. South Park: Stick of Truth

6. Deadly Premonition

7. Zombi

8. Alice: Madness Returns

9. Magicka 2

10. Dragon's Dogma

(I think all of those fit the criteria, but if there are any that don't, then I'm happy to change them)

Like I said in The Lottery I would play Magicka 2 with you even when I'm in this event.

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 4

Hmmmmmmm

Oh yeah my completion percentage is 53.38% as of this edit.

1. Terminator Salvation 1/10 6 hrs
  2. The Raven 2/10 10 hrs
  3. God of War 5/10 15 hrs
  4. Testament of Sherlock Holmes 2/10 10 hrs
  5. Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters 2/10 10 hrs
  6. Captain America: Super Soldier 2/10 12 hrs
  7. Megamind 1/10 5 hrs
  8. CSI: Fatal Conspiracy 2/10 6 hrs
  9. Assassin's Creed II 3/10 20 hrs
  10. Lego: Jurassic World 2/10 25 hrs

Yes yes it's a shit list, but it should be a list in which I would participate with, so if the sign up is less than 10 I'll participate. If more then maybe I'll just participate anyways on my own in an unoffical capacity lol

Edited by Maddawgmax
  • Like 1

I'm up for this. Current completion is 73.73% (may rise a bit over the weekend)

My entries are as follows:

• Far Cry Classic (ps3) - curious about this one, as I began the 2nd one without having played the first
  • MotoGP 13 (ps3) - this one might change, as I intend to buy it on Tuesday, but I don't know if it'll still be at the store by then
  • Superstars V8 Racing (ps3 )- I generally don't try out racing games, so yeah...
  • Crysis (ps3) - only played the 2nd one
  • Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL (ps3) - I don't even know what the fuck this is
  • One Piece Unlimited World Red (ps3) - haven't tried the One Piece games before
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes (ps3) - again not sure what this is, some generic action game I suppose?
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (ps4) - been wanting to try this forever, and see why everyone hates it
  • Transistor (ps4) - it just looks cool
  • Dynasty Warriros 7 Empires (ps3) - played the previous one, so I'm curious if they improved the gameplay at all or if it is still dull as fuck
  • Like 2

Wow, seems like a lot of interest in destroying completition rates and starting lots of new games. It makes me happy to see, it's been my gaming philosophy for awhile so very happy to see others join me. As I do this every week I think it's only fair I stand aside and cheer from the sidelines. Goodluck to all

• Like 1

Well, I only get up to 9 games even including the ones I just started to see if they would work and the ones I only have a tutorial trophy in after deciding I'm gonna play something else first.

Would have loved to join you guys but I'm the kind of gamer who completely disregards completion and checks every game if it's working when I get it.

Also, since I get next to no money every year, I've got a severely limited supply of games...

Good luck guys and may the completion not be with you. :D

• Like 1

darn...would like to take part in this but have a busy july ahead of me including being away for the final week...i currently have a TON of games in my backlog and a decent completion rate as i only play one game at-a-time...if you plan to do this in august or september again, count me in...games i have yet to start are:

remember me...

infamous 2...

metal gear solid V and rising revengeance...

south park stick of truth...

prototype 1 & 2...

killer is dead...

ni no kuni...

assassin's creed rogue...

saints row IV...

skate 3...

the saboteur...

sniper elite III...

beyond: two souls...

darksiders 1 & 2...

farcry 4...

batman: arkham origins blackgate...

star wars: force unleashed 2...

would be more than happy to kill my completion for a couple years...

• Like 2

Just noticed that my name in the OP is M&M Stalker. Is that some sort of typo or a nickname that I'm just unaware of? I don't mind it, just curious. Actually, M&M's sound pretty good right about now.  :holy: Might have to run to the store later and pick some up. 

On behalf of Canada, I'd like to apologize to everyone for the stealing of the world's entire ellipsis supply.

Took me longer than I care to admit to get that joke.  :facepalm:

• Like 1

I don't know anything about the Kingdom Hearts series except that it's got Disney characters in it :-) didn't know they had visual novel type games as well.

They're a bit of an odd case. They just ripped the cutscenes from the 2 Nintendo DS games, so you could see the whole story. But if you want to actually play those games, the DS versions are the only option sadly.