August IGC

Xel

Rétrograde was ready given years ago... i dont really mind when they give the qame game on différent platform, but this is really à shitty idea from Sony :-/

Wait, so Sony can give out games that were given before? Crims said it wasn't possible, lol.

Wait, so Sony can give out games that were given before? Crims said it wasn't possible, lol.

That's at least the thing I was always told when people in Europe complained why they wouldn't get a game that once was in US IGC. And they never recycled any of the games as far as I'm aware. The only exception may be Guacamelee but that were more or less two different versions (PS4-version had additional content).

Yakuza 5 and Rebel Galaxy look interesting. Btw here are the trophy lists:

Yep, Patapon 3 is a PSP-game.

Am I the only one who likes this month? At first I thought it was bad, but then I thought about it. Both Rebel Galaxy and Yakuza 5 have gotten really good reviews. Patapon 3, while it is a psp game, is a game I always wanted to play. I already own Retro/grade, but it's not a bad game, kinda like a space shooter mixed with Guitar Hero. It wasn't on the IGC, but I think it went on sale for like $1 once. Tricky Towers looks kinda lame tbh, but the local multiplayer aspect should be at least a little fun. I don't know anything about Ultratron, but it's made by the guys that made Titan Attacks, which was a pretty cool little game, so I'm looking forward to that.

• Like 3

Didn't realize Rebel Galaxy was a space RPG by some guys who worked on Diablo II and Torchlight.  I will at least give it a shot.

Yakuza 5 has been on my must buy list since release, so that one is a no brainer.

Not a bad month based on my personal tastes, but I can certainly see why others are disappointed.

That's at least the thing I was always told when people in Europe complained why they wouldn't get a game that once was in US IGC. And they never recycled any of the games as far as I'm aware. The only exception may be Guacamelee but that were more or less two different versions (PS4-version had additional content).

Too late, you are now on my "Don't save if the Apocalypse comes" list. :P

On a serious note, I can't blame you or anyone. I guess Sony probably forgot or just didn't care. Can't say I blame them. 

Yakuza 5 and Rebel Galaxy look interesting. Btw here are the trophy lists:

well at least your prediction about there being a PSP game was right :ninja: not like it was already a given xD

Yakuza 5 makes this month great for me. But I can totally see non-PS3 owner whining about how shit this month is with the PS4/Vita line up (just look at the comment section on the PS blog).

Patapon 3 might be a good game but I still don't want to get anymore PSP game instead of actual Vita game.

Edited by PliskinCobra

Yep, Patapon 3 is a PSP-game.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

well at least your prediction about there being a PSP game was right :ninja: not like it was already a given xD

If Sony is going to give PSP games, they could at least add Persona 3, Jak & Daxter The Lost Frontier, and Daxter to the IGC.

Yakuza 5 makes this month great for me. But I can totally see non-PS3 owner whining about how shit this month is with the PS4/Vita line up (just look at the comment section on the PS blog).

This line up does look much better for PS3 owners.. kind of unexpectedly so. That PS blog comment section is the worst, nothing but entitled 12 year old asshats playing keyboard warrior.