August IGC

Xel

Lol my PS3 hasn't worked for years now so I can't even be a little bit interested in Yakuza 5.

The PS4/Vita line-up honestly? I've vaguely heard of Rebel Galaxy but haven't seen anything on it. It's all titles that I've never heard of since they don't ever really hit the spotlight. I won't quit though, maybe there's at least one or two good games in there. But if not, I can always fall back on all of the games in my backlog.

I was hoping the GoW III Remastered rumors for it coming to PS+ in August were true :(

Edited by lumphy101

4 of the titles playable, better than lasts month of two or so ><.

sales made up for the last month's shortfall.

one of these days i will play yakuza 4 and plat it completely.

Edited by kingdrake2

well at least your prediction about there being a PSP game was right :ninja: not like it was already a given xD

This is bullshit though, the PSP is not one of the 3 supported consoles by PS Plus so games for it have no business being in the monthly IGC.

• Like 1

Usually I find something positive to say about PS+ and at least one game to play, but nothing this month.  Rebel Galaxy could be fun, but will be overlooked by me considering I'm getting No Man's Sky.

Sick of getting PSP games for the PS Vita...there are so many games that could be offered.

• Like 2

Why aren't we getting games like Tearaway for Vita? Or LEGO anything? Or TellTale anything? Completely fed up. I'd actually like to see a PS Plus payment option where you opt out of IGC and pay less per month or year.

Why don't you buy them if you want them so much? Getting fed up because you're not given something you want but won't pay your own money for is the definition of entitlement...

People who are going to download Yakuza 5, make sure you have 46 GB of free space on your ps3

Is it really that big? Wtf...why? I mean, I guess I don't care. I have somewhere in the ballpark of 700 GB free, but damn. Set that to DL over night.

Definitely a good month for PS3. Ultratron is a fun game. It's a fast and easy 100% too. Retro/grade is a brilliant game but balls hard. Good luck for those going for the 100%. I got both of the aforementioned on flash sales for $1.

Yakuza 5 makes the month. I'll definitely put it in my backlog. 

• Like 1

Why is so bad to get psp games? Because they don't have trophies? If that's the case then I hope the people complaining don't have a wii u, or any game console before the ps3.

OK, I'll bite....for me it's bad to get PSP games because I already owned a PSP and played the games I wanted on there.  Just like I've already owned consoles back to the Atari 2600...I still, in fact, have an N64 that I play along with other trophy-less games.

The Vita has a vast enough selection to offer above and beyond PSP games and the fact that the PS+ selection of games across all consoles has been so piss poor, just goes to show that Sony are over stretching themselves and their budget.  Hence the suggestion to cut it down to 2 PS4, 1 PS3 and 1 PS Vita...I would rather see quality over quantity.

• Like 1