New Site Update Issues

Parker

22 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

I really like the new design, but this is just ugly and disorderly and distracting:

I know, it really messes with my OCD xD We've pointed it out to Sly a few times before, I imagine he'll get around to it after squashing the major bugs

Just now, BlindMango said:

I know, it really messes with my OCD xD We've pointed it out to Sly a few times before, I imagine he'll get around to it after squashing the major bugs

I think the simplest solution would be just losing the blue highlight. It clashes with the progress bar.

• Like 1

I don't know if someone has mentioned it before in this thread, but:
As a guide owner I can't delete a comment from one of the guides. I just want to delete BlindMangos word of warning and if I click the DELETE-button the messagebox pops iasking me if I'm sure and even if I click OK the comment isn't removed.

Tested on:
Browser: Chrome 55.0.2883.75 m (64-bit) and Firefox 50.0.1 (32-bit)

2 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

- An enter now creates a white line automatically. Fair enough but this screws up my signature (and those of others) because I used part of an image to complement my trophy card, this now seems impossible to fix.

Try pressing SHIFT + ENTER. This will cause a normal line break (the html br) and not a new paragragh.

10 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Try pressing SHIFT + ENTER. This will cause a normal line break (the html br) and not a new paragragh.

Thanks, for that, I've fixed it in a different way now though. I pressed backspace in front of the bottom image now and this seems to work, didn't work before (it immediately deleted my trophy card back then).

Now the issue remains that the sig height is definitely less than what it used to be... will have to take that into consideration when making a new image post-December, I guess.

Hi guys. First of all I'd like to say that I like the new style you have chosen for the site. 

Would it be possible to tidy up the main page, mobile version. At the moment you have 4 info boxes on the left and one on the right. All the info is important, I'd just like to see it tidied up. e.g. 2 on left, 2 on right and maybe split the final one across the bottom as a central box. 

Thank you for your time,

Ows

• Like 1

Posted this as a status update but will add here now that I see there is a post on issues/questions/comments:

Is there a way now within a forum to select a persons avatar and link off to the trophies rather than their forum profile?  I liked that in the past as I could see what trophies or games they were playing.  Now I'd need to search for them which is a bit of a pain.

Thanks.

• Like 3

I think the new layout looks great. Just a couple of things as I'm at work and haven't had a long time to look at this:

Unearned Trophies: No longer includes 0% games. I like this

Completion: Now includes platinum's. I don't like this. Achieving 100% on a game does not include the platinum. Going to be a bit annoying to see all our completion % dropping especially for games that have unobtainable trophies.

Average Rarity: Thank you for removing this.

Forum horizontal scroll bar: Not present, could this be added, it's present on the main page and my trophy profile. I like to keep the screen minimised at work. Using Internet Explorer.

30 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I don't know if someone has mentioned it before in this thread, but:
As a guide owner I can't delete a comment from one of the guides. I just want to delete BlindMangos word of warning and if I click the DELETE-button the messagebox pops iasking me if I'm sure and even if I click OK the comment isn't removed.

Guide authors can't delete their comments on unpublished guides (so we can remember feedback etc), I just deleted it :P

• Like 1

If you order your trophies by completion it mixes up full games and psn titles. This was not the case before and is somewhat irritating.

Before ,you first had all full games which have a platinum trophy and then it showed the psn titles with a check to it.

52 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

If you order your trophies by completion it mixes up full games and psn titles. This was not the case before and is somewhat irritating.

Before ,you first had all full games which have a platinum trophy and then it showed the psn titles with a check to it.

It's actually displaying them in order of date completed too, so the newest ones are at the top. I feel this is intended.

• Like 1

So I think I figured out what the issue is with signatures.  For some reason it's limiting the space that can be used when we're allowed 2 images and as many lines of text as we want.  Looks to be only allowing a trophy card + five lines of text or blank space.

Haven't tested to see if decreasing the font size might mitigate that a bit.

Also, why was the preview of our sigs removed from the account settings page?  It's a real pain to have to go save it, then go check it on a forum post I made, go back and edit again, etc.

• Like 2